For Sale: 1987 Mustang with 2003 Mustang GT Conversion

Cobra4Me

Established Member
Unfortunately I spun it on the Freeway on a very rainy Morning.

Has been very reliable.

I bought a 2003 Mustang GT w/only 4k miles wrecked and I was going to build me a 3rd. FFR, because this has an Automatic tranny. that's when the economy changed and I had to settle to install all of this into a Fox body Mustang, this is my Project Double Displacement as it went fron a 2.3 liter engine to a 4.6 SOHC.

ALL of the items from the 03 GT made it into the 87, so, nothing from the 4Cyl. stuff remains, just the body.

This car is basically a 2003 Mustang GT Automatic wrapped in a 1987 Mustang Body.

Engine, Tranny, Rear End, Radiator, Brake system, PS system, Computer, A/C system, even the stock 6 CD changer stereo, gas tank, ABS system, windshield system, Wiring, EVERYTHING is from a 2003 GT Mustang.

If you buy it you would have everything you need to build a FFR Roadster (with an auto), the only thing that you'd need is another Coolant reservoir as the original broke a mounting tab.

I used it for a "daily" driver for a while, with 9 cars, I drove it only one day a week, so I never actually put all the interior back together, rather enjoyable and fast to drive, I actually only put 21k miles since I converted it and now has 25, 150 miles.

I only want 3000.00 for it, fix it (frame is slightly bent) or remove parts to build yourself a FFR Roadster !

Pics Here: Index of /MustangCrashPics

Running Video:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c82P7mHGxdQ"]YouTube- 87Mustang2003GTConversion[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread