For Sale : 1999 Cobra Convertible, 1 of 208

SpittinVenom

Established Member
Ive decided moving out has over taken my need for this car. Its been my baby, and I dont WANT to sell it, but I must. Right now its got 64,500 miles SHOWING, but since the speedo is uncorrected from the 4.10's, its not actual miles, it should be down in atleast the mid 50's actual. The body is dent free, and there is only one flaw in the paint and thats on the hood where someone shut it on something, doesnt stick out real bad. I just changed the oil with mobile 1 synthetic 5w-30. Front tires are decent, about 60% left, the rear tires are nearly new nitto drag radials. The windows are tinted 5% all around, and have a lifetime warranty. The leather only has a slight amount of wear on the drivers bolster, otherwise is perfect.

Mods include: 4.10 gears, ford c springs in the front with caster camber plates, and saleen springs in the rear. I have the saleen springs for the front as well. Nitto drag radials with less than 2k miles on them. Magnaflow catback with polished pipes. Mac off road h pipe. Also it has a cone filter.

Ive replaced the fuel filter, and the plugs with NGK's. The car runs and drives perfect, no check engine light. The top has been replaced at some point and has only two small signs of wear. The only thing that the car needs is new front pads because they squeek sometimes.

Im asking $14,750, but Im open to offers. More pics upon request.
My cell is 417-425-2976
Im located in springfield, MO

car004.jpg

car014.jpg

car018.jpg

DSC05446copy.jpg

cobra2006.jpg

stmoney11

DSG Lightning
Established Member
That car looks killer, I really like the Electric Green w/ the black wheels.

T-R-U

i can vouch for this thing...its clean. Its a car that you dont have to worry about "issues" coming with it. There is no way someone could pick this car apart...its flawless...good luck my man...

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
youve got me thinking about it. my first cobra (before the kb/spray 03) was a EG 99... this is really tempting

Satyr

Established Member
would you take 13,500 for it...cash?

PM me with answer.

thanks, and good luck.

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
still for sale? does it come with the n20 kit that was on the car before?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread