For Sale 1999 cobra, Forged internals, New rebuild

Myersprostatus

Established Member
Hey guys, I'll probably regret it later, but I am selling my 99 cobra. The car is super clean and the only people that have owned it before me were a father/son. The a/c blows cold, the heater works, it passes smog with flying colors. It has a clean title and is registered. The whole car looks stock, but it is not. I rebuilt the engine with items such as Manley flat top pistons, Manley Forged H-beam rods, MMR oil pump with a cryo gearset, ARP Head studs, The heads have a stage 1 port/polish from MMR, I put in some 96-98 cobra intake camshafts, new valve springs, all new timing set(gears/chains, i reused the stock tensioners, due to them being stronger then the plastic ones), the block has been bored .020 over, I used felpro gaskets and the engine makes about 10.5:1 compression. I have all the receipts for the engine and in fact the engine is still under warranty. Ive only put about 4k-4.5k miles on it. This engine would love some N2 thrown at it or possibly a centrifugal supercharger.
I just installed a brand new factory cobra clutch/engine mounts/waterpump.
I just put new tires on the front, poly sway bar bushings/endlinks and maximum motorsport aluminum steering rack bushings.
Im asking $10,000 obo and will consider a trade for a truck, depending on truck +cash. My name is Mitch, if interested message me or reply on the thread. If you would like to call me and ask some questions, you can reach me at 714-454-2009.
mustang1_zps0ded5c3d.jpg

464v_zpsa071f7e9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread