For Sale: 2001 Pontiac Trans Am

fleshmcfilth123

Established Member
2001 Firebird Trans Am. 41xxx miles. Very clean. Carfax shows 2 owners. $11500 OBO. Not interested in any trades.

Location - College Park, MD

-Low miles
-Passed MD inspection in July
-No mechanical issues
-t-tops don't leak, have keys
-Speed Engineering headers and O/R Y pipe installed
-SLP lid
-Flowmaster 40 series mufflers
-otherwise stock
-Steering wheel tilt replaced
-Ran 93 Octane since I bought her, changed Mobil 1 every 2000 miles
-I have a BNIB RevMax 4000 stall I can include if you want, and a trans cooler with fittings and lines.
-Clean Carfax

The car has a couple small scratches and rock chips, as well as a the usual cracking door panels and a few bubbles on the sail panel.

She's been very reliable and I love the car but I bought an 03 Cobra and I can't justify two toys.

Cash only, clean and clear title in hand. No lien, no wait. Pics were taken Sunday. Come and get it!

IMG_2100.jpg

IMG_2107.jpg

IMG_2103.jpg

IMG_2104.jpg

IMG_2105.jpg

Last edited:

19935.slow

Established Member
F-body market is in the tank right now. It's a clean car so give it time. I'd clean up the bay and interior. Some pics after and this thing will go in no time! :beer:

fleshmcfilth123

Established Member
F-body market is in the tank right now. It's a clean car so give it time. I'd clean up the bay and interior. Some pics after and this thing will go in no time! :beer:

Thanks man...yeah this is the time to buy, not to sell. If she doesn't sell before spring she's getting cleaned up real nice and we're having a photo shoot. I'm starting to think a ram air hood and a set of wheels would draw a lot more potential buyers :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread