For Sale: 2003 Cobra Mineral Gray Vert

cad25

Established Member
For Sale: 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra Convertible - 39900 miles - Mineral Gray exterior - gray leather and suede interior -good condition no dings or dents, normal small nicks and chips.
Car has full lenght headers 3" collector, 3" x-pipe, 3" Mac catback with 3.5" tips, tubular k-member and a-arms, coil-over aluminum front strut suspension, lowering springs in rear, aerospace components 4 piston brakes, ported stock heads, sequential tail lights, 18" saleen wheels, roughly 10k in parts on the car or go with it, including all stock parts except wheels. $23000 OBO Thanks for looking, Contact me at [email protected] or PM or call or text (309) 267-5771

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

cad25

Established Member
More Info

Never pullied, heads were ported only because they had to be replaced under warranty and I knew people at the dealer who let me have the heads prior to them installing them. I bought all kinds of parts and lost interest after buying a SRT jeep. I sold the pullies, injectors, mass air, and throttle body to a person who paid me more than I paid for them, before I had a chance to put them on my car. I still have a PMS with data logging software, several lunar gauges, some new in box, a brand new Speed of Sound a-pillar and brand new electric water pump, none of which ever made it onto the car. I'm probably forgetting some parts that go with it. The car has never had a tune except the stock tune. The parts that are on it, the full exhaust, suspension parts, and brakes were all put on at the dealership when the heads were swapped and thats about as far as I got. The car has never been on a dyno. It needs a new home and is begging for some one to put a whipple or KB on it.

cad25

Established Member
Trades?

I am selling it to make room in my garage for a new car, but asking can't hurt either.

Users who are viewing this thread