for sale - 2004 Cobra IRS rearend parting out

SVTN00b

Established Member
If he doesn't get back to you, I too am looking for a set of 31-spline inner stubs. No bars or outer ends needed.

Carbon Driven

Established Member
I have been in communication with seller. Was waiting for a reply from seller today before sending money and he sold them to you. Seller is not cool and doesn't do business with good ethics!

bulldog427

Established Member
you had like 3 days to buy them.

if you really wanted them that badly they would have been yours...we all have been there before and slept on a deal or tried to wring out the last couple of dollars out of the deal, why cry about it after the fact.

I have been in communication with seller. Was waiting for a reply from seller today before sending money and he sold them to you. Seller is not cool and doesn't do business with good ethics!

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Since you didnt want to respond/reply to my pm earlier I will continue to post this in public.

Getting information from you took the time. Took you a day or more to send a a simple picture. You bought theses off of someone else and are trying to dump them now for whatever reason. Good luck with your "sale".

Edit: konradr, maybe hes cool but doesnt know how to conduct business. Let this end so this doesnt get turned into drama. Peace out!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread