For Sale 2004 Screaming Yellow Cobra

BigOrange

Established Member
I'm selling a buddy's 2004 Cobra. She has 24,000 miles. He bought the car from me (I bought it new) last December. She dynoed 476rwhp with a conservative tune. Apten ported stage one, 2.8 upper, pulley idler, K&N CAI, Off-road H-pipe, Flowmasters, MGW short throw shifter, SCT Excalibur tuner (Apten tuned), California car cover (although the car is garage kept). He is asking $25,000. He has the receipts for everything. I can send pics to your email account. This car has never been ragged on. She has been to the track and has been street raced but never ragged on.

BigOrange

Established Member
It's unlikely he is looking for a trade because he just bought his first house and didn't realize how much extra you have to spend on all of the things you need for a new home. I will ask him though and I will send you pics.

mayer020103

Established Member
just bought it

thanks for all the replies, but i just bought the screaming yellow cobra from BIGORANGE. thanks for such a sweet cobra

BigOrange

Established Member
No problem mayer020103....we're going to the track on Sat. Hope to see you there. By the way, you'll need to get some 555s or MT ET Streets or she'll just smoke the tires.

Users who are viewing this thread