For Sale: 2007 Turbo GT-500

arodsvt

C Quema
Established Member
It is pending. I should hear back for him somtime today. If it does not go through, then it will be around this weekend. My phone has been blowing up with people wanting it, so we'll see

would u trade for a whippled 04 cobra with 20k miles and cash......:read:

5PTSLO

WFO Racing!!
Established Member
If I could get some kind of deal on shipping, I would buy it.

Sorry, but i cant do anything about shipping. I am willing to help with delivery within 450 miles of Corpus christi, texas. Also have a 2008 wells cargo enclosed trailer if someone wanted to do a package deal.

Thanks

Last edited:

5PTSLO

WFO Racing!!
Established Member
From what I heard from the guys at murillos it was the tune causing the problems. When I went to get my car put on the dyno they were driving it around and it sounded GOOD!!!
Good luck with the sale, the car is awsome.

(interested in a turbo lightning)

slingshot

Established Member
...im very interested.
Good luck. I had the deal set up to buy this car (at the asking price) and his trailer in a package deal... was to be delivered today in fact. Had made significant financial moves to get it done--paid off another note, cashed in some CD's, financing was arranged--money was ready to go. Friday he just fell off the face of the earth, wouldn't answer my calls, return emails or pm's, etc... then I get an email that he decided to 'sell it locally'... think I got long-dicked.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Good luck. I had the deal set up to buy this car (at the asking price) and his trailer in a package deal... was to be delivered today in fact. Had made significant financial moves to get it done--paid off another note, cashed in some CD's, financing was arranged--money was ready to go. Friday he just fell off the face of the earth, wouldn't answer my calls, return emails or pm's, etc... then I get an email that he decided to 'sell it locally'... think I got long-dicked.

that sucks, corpus is a decent drive but it is not like it being shipped to another coast:shrug:

interested to hear the other side...

slingshot

Established Member
It's all OK... I'm not out any money or anything, just disappointed I didn't get the car and trailer. Would have been a hoot and a very good deal. Oh well--back to the hunt...

turbosaleen

Established Member
am that sucks

wow well you probly saved yourself some head ache. last i talked to my sources < and trust me i know the people who built the car better then the guy who owns the car > the car had horrible driveability and never did get sorted out right.

I am prety sure i know why and can fix it but dam to screw you like that wow.

5PTSLO

WFO Racing!!
Established Member
wow well you probly saved yourself some head ache. last i talked to my sources < and trust me i know the people who built the car better then the guy who owns the car > the car had horrible driveability and never did get sorted out right.

I am prety sure i know why and can fix it but dam to screw you like that wow.

Wow thats pretty interesting to know. Espically since it was driven on a 1000+ mile trip to West Texas with ZERO problems, but hey you should know right?
Actually the new owner drove it back to his home town.

BTW the car is sold.

Last edited:

Boostinator

www.UltimateAutoPortal.co
Established Member
For those of you that are in the market for a Turbo GT 500. I have a friend of mine that just got through building the first compound boost GT 500 (twin 61 MM turbos with the supercharger) the car is going to be featured in several mags. He is good friends with the owner of Hellion and ownes a speed shop. This car is going to be in the pinks all out in Ennis in a few weeks for publicity. He is going to sell it after that...shoot me you contact info and I will contact you when its on the market. Its an 08 GT 500 with around 4K miles. Black with Silver Stripes. He will be selling in the next few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread