For Sale: 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 Premium Yellow Blaze Metallic

blknylw

Established Member
Hey Ron, I still haven't gotten the car because i'm very set on what I want. At this point i'll probably wait until the spring to make the move. Unless exactly what I want comes along then i'd have to do it sooner. I have it narrowed down to 3 colors though!

Crystal Red
Thunder Gray
Diamond White

12C/OBoss

Established Member
Hey Ron, I still haven't gotten the car because i'm very set on what I want. At this point i'll probably wait until the spring to make the move. Unless exactly what I want comes along then i'd have to do it sooner. I have it narrowed down to 3 colors though!

Crystal Red
Thunder Gray
Diamond White

I work as a sales manager at a GM store in PA....so what new GM product are you purchasing? MY new daily is a leased Diamond White Regal GS manual trans. Awesome car for the $$$$$$$$

blknylw

Established Member
I work as a sales manager at a GM store in PA....so what new GM product are you purchasing? MY new daily is a leased Diamond White Regal GS manual trans. Awesome car for the $$$$$$$$

I am looking for a 2009-2011 CTS-V Sedan in one of the colors I mentioned before with black interior and all the options, in mint condition, under 25K miles, cannot have a front license plate mounted(no holes in bumper), and in a 6 speed manual. This car is a total b*tch to find in a manual let alone in the colors that I want. It will come around eventually and when it does hopefully I can jump on it quickly.

I was actually pondering the new GS, until I found out that it would not be offered in AWD like the concept. Still a great car, but FWD is lame :)

Where did you purchase that stripe?

The stripe is a factory option. I'm sure you could order it from Ford or a vendor might carry it or something similar.

Users who are viewing this thread