FOR SALE: 2012 Mustang GT premium

9Sec03Cobra

Established Member
Engine:
MPR shortblock with billet block supports, oliver billet rods, diamond coated pistons, boss crank, ARP head, main studs and side main bolts, TSS billet oil pump gears, JPC/RGR ported heads with upgraded valve springs, comp cams lockouts, boss intake, all new timing chains, guides and tensioners

JPC 76mm turbo kit with leash electronics boost controller, CO2 setup, MSD 2 step, electric exhaust cutout, Pro M MAF, AEM wideband(for logging purposes in the downpipe)

JPC triple 465 pump return style fuel system. 10 feed 8 return

Built 6R80 trans with Exedy stage 2 clutches and billet intermediate shaft. Circle D billet converter, driveshaft safety loop

Auburn diff, trickflow diff cover, Steeda race upper and lower control arms, Upper control arm mount, upper spherical bushing, custom anti roll bar, adjustable panhard bar.

Moly 10 point cage with dual swing outs, JPC chute mount with stroud chute.

Weld RTS17/15 wheels with 275 mickey thompson pro series radials and hooser front runners.

Car made 1024 RWHP on a conservative tune on E85 @ 17 pounds. Has run an 8.97 on a 1000ft pass at 4055#'s

Im sure I am forgetting some things but this is most of it. Looking to get $45,000 turn key ready to hit the track. Will be attending the NMRA race in a couple weeks and can deliver the car there. Please let me know if you have any questions. I have tons of pics I can email

Thanks
Sean

Users who are viewing this thread