For Sale!! 23" Oz Vella Wheels

04 Sonic Blue L

Sittin on 23s
Established Member
It's time to sell the famous OZ vellas. . .
picks are self explanatory !!!!
Looking to get $2,500 but im open for offers !!
To many toys forces the sale . . as well it looks like im going to be getting rid of the truck!!!

Lightningon23s6-2-06012.jpg

S4200009.jpg

THEL.jpg

truckandnewskii002.jpg

Last edited:

Death

Established Member
i knew that i saw this truck before you have a real nice l man who does the work on if for you

04 Sonic Blue L

Sittin on 23s
Established Member
i have done most of the work . . . but performance wise it was all GAW. . and willy from diablo (but were talking well over a year ago now) kept it with the basic . . pulley intake exhuast. . . .

Yea you def. saw me at the chilli cook off !!!! i was parked sideways with everyone all over the truck!!!!!

04 Sonic Blue L

Sittin on 23s
Established Member
EASILY!!! . . . i drive it with no problems to be honest with you. . just drive it with slight slight caution!!!! otherwise i have no worries with ramps speed bumps. . . just gotta watch the pot holes!!! so i don't bend a rim!! but that has never happen in the past 4 years i have been driving on bigger sized rims !!! (past 3 cars) BTW TRUCK IS FOR SALE!!!!

04 Sonic Blue L

Sittin on 23s
Established Member
dang man thats 2 nice a setup to sale...I dont like anything but chrome, but your setup truely is NIIICE!

thanks it is hard to get rid of . . . i might get a grocery getter . . . (acura TL) . . . or stuggle financially and get a USED C5 corvette . . well both will be used . . but the vette is going to be a little older

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
i have done most of the work . . . but performance wise it was all GAW. . and willy from diablo (but were talking well over a year ago now) kept it with the basic . . pulley intake exhuast. . . .

Yea you def. saw me at the chilli cook off !!!! i was parked sideways with everyone all over the truck!!!!!

Willy is the man. :rockon:

Good luck with the sale.

crazy4ink

Extreme Ratchet Abuser
Established Member
Do you still have these? Would you give me some info on the tires? (size, brand, how much tread is left)

04 Sonic Blue L

Sittin on 23s
Established Member
295/30 23 nitto 555 tires . . pretty much shot at this point. . . (maybe about 5,000 miles more on them . . but not hard driving)

and yes i do still have the wheels

Users who are viewing this thread