For Sale: 91 coupe original 5.0, 5 spd car

roostracing

Established Member
Ok guys...ive come to the conclusion that i have no time to enjoy my hobby anymore. Between work and being a father...i honestly dont even have time to drive my car. At least not for a couple of years. With that being said it is time to sell a car that i have been wanting to buy for a very long time.

For sale is a 1991 mustang LX (coupe). It is an original 5.0/5 spd car. It has approximately 146,000 miles on the clock. It is white with grey cloth interior (gt like interior). It has cold a/c. The car is a power lock/door car. I bought the car 100% stock with the exception of some flowmasters. Since then i have added several parts. The car now has bbk long tubes (ceramic coated), bbk off road h-pipe, magnapacks/dumps, March u/d's, c&l inlet pipe, k&n panel filter, MSD wires, MSD coil, MSD cap and rotor, moroso solid motor mounts, MGW shifter, king cobra clutch, promotion firewall adjuster and quadrant, strange 10 way adjustable struts, 31 spline moser axles, detroit locker, 3.73 ford racing gears, Trick flow girdle, 5 lug conversion, moroso 3 inch studs (all 4), 99 cobra polished aluminum wheels, new BFG's up front, new nitto drag radials out back, tint, and alarm.

The things wrong with the car are, speedometer not fully working (works when crusing...goes to 140 when floored. Some areas on the car has the clear coming off. Since the car is white you really cant tell until you get close to it. Everything else works perfectly. Car has cold a/c with a new compressor that i installed abouyt 2-3 months ago.

I have ran the car at the track on one night only and a total of 3 times. Each pass was a 1.7 60 ft, 8.5 1/8th, and 13.5 1/4...i have the video of each pass. My goal was a high 12 on a STOCK longblock. With better suspension i feel it could go about a 13.3. I DID NOT powershift the car either. With front suspension (k-member), some skinnies up front, i feel a high 12 on the stock uncracked long block is VERY possible. I love challenges and that is why i still have a stock uncracked motor. I used 15x10 dragstars and 26 x 10 et drags.

The Greg Weld dragstars and full slicks will be up for grabs too IF the car sells. I also have a REAL cobra lower intake, fabricated aluminum valve covers, and a mark viii e-fan and harness that will also be up for grabs if the car is sold or possibly thrown in with the car. None of these parts have been installed on the car.

I have over $8,000 invested (not including labor) in the car. I am only selling because i never drive the car. I have a clean title on hand and will not take any trades. I really hate to sell but being it just sits in the garage...it might as well get used by someone else!

Car only $7000 firm price reduced $6500

Car, cobra lower, mark vii fan and harness, fabricated aluminum valve covers, 15 x 10 greg weld dragstars, MT et drags (26x10), and MT tubes $7500 firm price reduced $7000

If you have any questions please pm me or call me at 956-251-6512. If i do not answer, please leave me a message and I will call back as soon as possible. The car is located in Raymondville, TX. About 3-4 hours south of San Antonio.

Here is a video of the car: (13's is by all means not fast..i was just proving a point to those that said i couldnt get into the 13's with minor bolt ons).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6vYmGxGfrQ"]YouTube - Roostracing 91 Mustang coupe[/ame]

Last edited:

roostracing

Established Member
final price drop $6200 and i'll throw in my cobra lower...nothing lower will be considered...Car will no longer be for sale after December 1st....2 weeks left...if interested let me know!!

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
Have any pics? Man I wish I had some extra cash. A white or silver coupe is one of my dream cars.

Users who are viewing this thread