For Sale: 96 Cobra - Built, supercharged, etc...

JP_Stang

Established Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

I regret to say that I am selling my project. It's a 96 Cobra with roughly 98K miles on the car itself. As far as plans I had for the car; paint, 03/04 Cobra seats and a set of CCW's is all that is left to do. I hate to even think of getting rid of her, but me and the family are looking to get into another house. With that being said, I owe nothing on the car so I am not desperate to sell it. I just figure I can put the money I get out of her down on a new house. I can always get another car later on.

For the modifications, there is only roughly 6000 miles on the entire build, they include:

MMR 900 Short Block
Votech T-trim (Race)
3.0" RR Blower Pulley
10% OD Innovators West Crank Pulley
Bell 24x7.5x4 Intercooler
Tial 50mm BOV w/3 psi. spring
Pro-M MAF
Accufab Single Blade TB
Power Pipe
Snow Performance Stage 2 Meth Kit
Glenn's Pickup Tube
Aeromotive A1000
-10 feed/-8 return SS Braided Fuel Lines
BBK FPR
BBK Fuel Rails
60lb. Injectors
Kenny Bell Boost-a-Spark
MSD Coils
MSD Wires
Fluidyne Radiator w/Mark VIII Fan
SCT Flip Chip
Hooker Long Tubes w/3" Collector
3" X-pipe
Magnaflow Mufflers
D&D Viper Spec T-56
Spec Stage 2 Clutch
Aluminum Drive Shaft
FRPP 4.10 Gears
Complete Maximum Motorsports Suspension
-K-Member w/Tublular Control Arms
-Pan Hard Bar
-Front Coil-Overs
-Upper Control Arms
-Adjustable Lower Control Arms
-Bilstein Shocks on all 4 Corners
-Subframe Connectors
Autometer Phantom: Boost, Fuel Pressure, Oil Pressure, Water Temp, EGT
Dynojet Wideband
Battery Relocated to Trunk
Black Housing Headlights
Saleen Rear Wing
Cobra R's, Chrome, 17x9 front/17x10.5 rear

So, the car does need paint. It is beginning to fade and starting to peel on the front bumper and spoiler. It also has a pacific green rear bumper (the car is black), because when I bought it she had a Saleen rear bumper. I traded a guy his stock bumper because I wanted to keep it looking like a Cobra, except for the Saleen wing of course. The passenger and rear seats are in a great condition, but the driver one, not so much. I planned on upgrading to the 03/04 Cobra seats in the future anyway so it didn't really concern me.

I had the car tuned by Lee Blankenship. We only got numbers at 14* timing because the alternator went out on me. I haven't been back to bump the timing up some more, or have it tuned on the Meth kit. She put down 536whp/461wtq corrected, 567whp/486wtq uncorrected. All on a Mustang Dyno.

I am putting the price at $9500. I am pretty firm on that price guys. There is alot of money invested in this car. I have attached some pictures below. The weather hasn't been great here so the car isn't clean in these pics. I will try to get her cleaned up soon and take some more. I also captured the flaws of the car. There is also a video of the dyno pull.

Thanks guys!

IMG_0373_zps7599cfb1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0376_zps15dccbb3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0377_zps7f958069.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0380_zpseb1365e2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0382_zpsc1d0f00b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0378_zps546bec76.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0375_zpsfeccdd04.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0381_zps472079da.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
th_IMG_0129_zps80cfc768.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Gitty

If your interested in trading I have a pretty nice 93 lx that i could trade + cash. Im located in st. louis Missouri

Users who are viewing this thread