For sale; 99 gt

Lad30nyc

Established Member
So here's the deal;

OK So since I posted this up last my situation has changed a bit I went from getting a new truck to looking for my own place. I really hate to do this and its killing me but I also dont have much of an option and cant afford to keep it right now. I hope to one day be back in a mustang but its just not going to work right now...

There are a few issues with it, there is a slight knocking sound that comes from the suspension. I know it doesn't make sense but its not the motor! I have a brand new front end in the car, the rack and pinion was done when I got it as well as the shocks, struts, c/c plates, springs, motor mounts, bushings and tie rods, there is also a new bump steer kit.
Some scratches on the rear bumper and as you can see some one took out a nice piece of paint on the left rear bumper, IF I have a SERIOUS buyer I WILL get this fixed.

ASKING $6500

Randomdays302.jpg

Randomdays301.jpg

NewCamera040.jpg

86xxxk miles

In the pictures the rear bumper is a little beat up, I want to get it painted but am in no rush right now, if I have a buyer who is serious it will be painted before the sale.

My mods are as follows

Suspension
Bilstein Shocks and Struts
H&R SS Springs
UPR Bumpsteer kit
MM CC plates
MM 3pt strut brace
Steeda upper and lower control arms

Drivetrain
Spec Stage 2 Clutch*
Spec Aluminum Flywheel*
FRPP Aluminum DS*