For Sale: Brand New Staggered Set of Alcoa 50th Anniversary Wheels

acroholic

Established Member
Guys,
I luckily scored a set of wheels in the last Alcoa offering yesterday. I really had my doubts that I would be able to get any, so I hedged my bet a couple weeks ago and bought a brand new set off a fellow GT500 owner. I would like to sell this set to a fellow SVTP Member for what I have in it. So before anyone starts a flame war, remember that I did not buy these from SA and I am not trying to profit off of them. I bought these at a higher price from an individual that got them last year. I just bought my GT500 in January of this year, so I did not have the chance to participate in last year's pre-sale.

I have $3600 in these wheels, and that is what I want out of them. Staggered set of 2x 20"x 9" and 2x 20" x 10". Two wheels opened for pics, and the other two still factory sealed from SA. I am a FedEx Shipper and will ship for actual cost within the Continental US, Alaska and Hawaii. I am located in the Atlanta, GA area, and local pickup is fine if you live in the general area and do not want to pay shipping. If you want to pick up in person, I require a $500 non-refundable deposit sent as a gift via PayPal, after which you have two weeks to pick these up and pay your balance of $3100 in cash.

If you missed out yesterday, you can still get a set. I have seen sets sell on ebay for $4600 + $200 shipping and one sold for $4550 + $200 shipping just last night. These sets had the $145 CS center caps. My wheels do not.

These wheels fit 2005-2013 Mustangs.

Again, I just want to recoup my cost, not make money. Send me a PM if you are interested. Pics below.

CIMG5165_zpsbda3883c.gif

CIMG5169_zpsdcec853b.gif

CIMG5172_zpsda7e1651.gif

CIMG5163_zps9fa42d57.gif

CIMG5160_zpsc371a881.gif

GT915

Established Member
Wow...what a choice set of wheels. Unfortunately they are out of my price range...way out. GLWS and be sure to post pics when you get them on your car. I'm sure it's gonna be sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread