For Sale: Carroll Shelby Autographed GT500KR Diecast - RARE

Saleen89559

Mystic Cobra Expert - Mystic-Cobra.com
Established Member
I am selling my Diecast Shelby GT500KR signed by Carroll Shelby. Have hit hard times and every bit of cash I can get is needed.

Now to the details. Unlike the diecast cars you can purchase from Shelby's website for $300-500, this model was not purchased with his signature already on it. This car was your average diecast till it was signed in person at the EAA AirVenture Mustang Stampede in 2009. In the pictures below, you can see Carroll signing it right after signing the dash of my Mystic Cobra.

No need to get a certificate of authenticity, there is photo proof it was actually Carroll.

I am looking to get $300 shipped for it, but I will entertain reasonable offers only. Paypal or certified bank checks are accepted, if it is a bank check, it will have to clear in my bank account before I ship.

IMG_1848.jpg

IMG_0546.jpg

IMG_0547.jpg

SnakeGrunt97

Established Member
HAHA i know man, it would be shipped to TX, and will take it as long as the pics u have of Carroll signing the car, if u could make duplicates to go with it..lol.. thanx

Saleen89559

Mystic Cobra Expert - Mystic-Cobra.com
Established Member
HAHA i know man, it would be shipped to TX, and will take it as long as the pics u have of Carroll signing the car, if u could make duplicates to go with it..lol.. thanx

Well then that works. Best part of my pictures is that they are only digital. So you will get the same ones I posted, but I will crop them some to zero in on just Carroll and the car without people in the foreground. Then you can take them to any walmart with a jump drive and have them developed.

Paypal = [email protected]

Let me know.

SnakeGrunt97

Established Member
Well then that works. Best part of my pictures is that they are only digital. So you will get the same ones I posted, but I will crop them some to zero in on just Carroll and the car without people in the foreground. Then you can take them to any walmart with a jump drive and have them developed.

Paypal = [email protected]

Let me know.

Hey bud, going to pm u my info just in case u dont get it in pay-pal..thanx

Users who are viewing this thread