For Sale Draw-Tite Hitch for 94-04 Mustangs

Mustang Buster

Established Member
I recently purchased a 1998 Mustang Cobra and it came with a Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch. The original owner had it installed to tow his Harley-Davidson to a Car/Bike Show. He only used it one time he said. The Hitch will fit all 1994 - 1998 Mustang's, including the Cobra, and all 1999 - 2004 Mustang's except the Cobra. Here is a website with the specs on the hitch:

Draw-Tite Class I Sportframe Trailer Hitch Receiver Hitch 24687 : Trailer hitch bike rack and trailer hitches - etrailer.com

As you can see, it sells for over $120 for just the hitch, but mine also comes with a 2" hitch ball. You would have to purchase new bolts however, as they had welded the orginal bolts to the frame, instead of just bolting it on like the instructions show. New bolts would only be a few dollars at the most. Otherwise, the Hitch is in great shape. I will sell the Hitch for $60 for a local pickup in San Diego. Since it weighs 35 pounds with the ball attached, it costs about $40 to ship in the lower 48 states. If interested, I can get a better shipping estimate based on the buyer's locations. Please see the attached link for photos, and let me know if you have any questions.

[ame=http://www.modularfords.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146959]For Sale Draw-Tite Hitch for 94-04 Stang - ModularFords.com[/ame]

Thanks!

Last edited:

Mustang Buster

Established Member
Please feel free to make an offer if you think my asking price is too high. I need to sell and get this out of my brother's garage. Thanks!

Mustang Buster

Established Member
Looks like shipping to most places is about $40, so make me an offer, I really need to get this out of my brother's garage.
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread