For Sale in Cali

bwkelley76

bwkelley76
Established Member
-XXXSOLDXXX20x9" BSA Motorsports Wheels and Wanli Tires, 3k miles on them, $1,000.00. Paid over 1500. Currently on truck.
...check my gallery on Truck World for more wheel pics. Lugs, locks, and extra center caps included.

http://us.a1.yahoofs.com/users/41acfed6za7e60286/5156/__sr_/4942re2.jpg?phYjsjDB_nam5_Rk

http://fordtruckworld.tenmagazines.com/account-photos.asp?

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bwkelley76/my_photos

- XXXSOLDXXX JBA Headers, used(less than 3k miles) smog legal,1&5/8" unequal length shorty stainless steel headers and new gaskets, have 2 sets of gaskets-aluminum and copper, can have BOTH. All hardware included. $250.00

-XXSOLDXX2 Flowmaster 4" stainless exhaust tips off of American Thunder kit, like new, $20.00.

-XXXSOLDXXXBillet upper and lower overlay grille and stock upper.$50.00

-Behind the seat Factory storage compartment with cd/changer slot. $30.00

bwkelly76truck5nf.jpg

Last edited:

bwkelley76

bwkelley76
Established Member
Red Truck

Mine is the red truck with the custom wheels. I believe its the only red one with custom wheels in the bunch. Sorry about the links not working. BK

Kevs-svt

More power
Established Member
Hey brandon i had responded on f150online last night saying i wanted the headers but it looks like they deleted the post. I still want them if you got them.

bwkelley76

bwkelley76
Established Member
Kevs-svt said:
Hey brandon i had responded on f150online last night saying i wanted the headers but it looks like they deleted the post. I still want them if you got them.
Yeah, F150 is like that, they made me put everything in the classifieds. They always complain. BK

bwkelley76

bwkelley76
Established Member
Bootbox said:
bwkelly76truck5nf.jpg

There you go man. Nice wheels by the way. :)
Hey Thanks!! How did ya do that? I tried and it said the file was too big.

The wheels are indeed nice, I hate to part with them but I have to scrape up some cash somehow. Any takers???

gpro71bird

Need for Speed
Established Member
Brandon, Your rims are very sweet. I just ordered Coddington Smoothie II's for my L. If anyone is wondering whether or not Brandons rims are worth it..... they are as I have seen them (Red L on the end). :coolman:

George

Last edited:

bwkelley76

bwkelley76
Established Member
gpro71bird said:
Brandon, Your rims are very sweet. I just ordered Coddington Smoothie II's for my L. If anyone is wondering whether or not Brandons rims are worth it..... they are as I have seen them (Red L on the end). :coolman:

George
Thanks George!! How ya doin anyway?? It was great to meet ya. I sure wish the weather stayed like that all the time. It was a PERFECT DAY!! I know I'm gonna regret getting rid of the rims and tires but I need to put money in other things right now. Brandon

bwkelley76

bwkelley76
Established Member
...by the way, took the L out in the rain tonight, and theose tires work GREAT in the rain!! you can't get them to hydroplane at all. The Wanli tire is either a reproduction of the Toyo Proxis, or the Yokohama, I can't remember which, but it has a definite directional V-Tread that is really a deep tread that sipes through the water exceptionally well.

Users who are viewing this thread