FOR SALE in IN:04 TR

rexisme

Established Member
I remember when I offered you $25,500 awhile back before I bought my SB!

Crazy how the economy is... good luck with the sale man! It's a badass cobra!

You did? Damnit. LOL... I'm not getting rid of it due to the economy though. But yes, the economy is screwing all of us that have them for sale. You made a nice decision with that SB though, that thing is a beaut.

rexisme

Established Member
free bump for this good read. . .i was thinking the same thing when i read his flame, and read his sig. . . .some people's kids. . .

nice car, good luck. . !

Thanks for the bump. My response was a little bit out of line as well, quite immature on my behalf. I could of responded in a more "elegant" manner. It just really pisses me off when people do that to people's for sale threads with anything they have for sale. I just dont see the point, then I checked his previous posts and he does it to multiple people. Everyone knows if he owned one and it was for sale he would be asking right around the price everyone else is that he responded negatively to.

StangThang97

Established Member
hey man i live in huntington. dont know if you were the one i saw this summer but bump for a bad ass car. you should stop by and check out my 97 cobra. if my money that im waiting on would get here i would buy it in a heart beat!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread