For Sale:JLP 4lb Pulley w/ belt

Derek2001

Established Member
JLP lower pulley, solid, comes with used gatorback belt. Was in perfect condition when removed from my truck, I upgraded to a 6LB. The item was on my truck for a year or two. Asking 140shipped. I need some fuel pump money!

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
The 6 only makes 10-15 more hp than the 4 but it makes 35-40 ft. lbs. more torque which is murder on the tires. You should do it providing you have a good enough tune. Sorry to keep hijacking the thread Derek.

Bump for you!

svtspeedfreak

FuNcTiOnAL AlCoHoLiC
Established Member
Fade 2 Black said:
The 6 only makes 10-15 more hp than the 4 but it makes 35-40 ft. lbs. more torque which is murder on the tires. You should do it providing you have a good enough tune. Sorry to keep hijacking the thread Derek.

Bump for you!
The 6 lber makes 35-40 more ft.lbs torque than the 4 lber? Is this true?
I did not know that. :uh oh:

Last edited:

Derek2001

Established Member
No problem you aren't hijacking. it's useful info. Anyway with the 4lb i made 425rwhp. Havent been dyno'd on the 6lb. But i'm hoping for about 440 and 535tq. The difference in the 6 and 4 from seat of the pants is quite noticable. With my 4lb i could pretty well hook up easily on drag radials, with the 6 i have to be careful or it will blow them off. At the dragstrip i picked up 2tenths and 2mph, with an E-fan added as well. My tune is currently all over the place, so im sure if i get that worked out it'll produce better numbers. And to anybody that wants a pic of the pulley, i'll have to snap some pics of it this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread