for sale JLT cai system and SCT-3 Programer

little burt

Established Member
JLT Carbon intake system,some scratches on it from the strut tower bar and a few marks on the air filter,SCT-3 Programer everthings all here and easy to install the the programer has been unlocked so it is ready to go,this setup new was$799.00 PLUS SHIPPING. going in a defferent direction now,both items for $475.00 shipped to your door anywhere in the usa these items will work on any GT500 2007 to 2009. (price reduced $350 sh[ipped to your door ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD

2034701100034304495bEeeOO_th.jpg

2887593550034304495MOyeah_th.jpg

2034701100034304495bEeeOO

If the photos do not work, then e-mail me and I will send you the photos...

Last edited:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Post some pics of the items if you can..that would help.

I just saw one of these sell in another forum and it was noted specifically for 2009 on the label...where did you get the kit from?

I might be interested...

little burt

Established Member
Post some pics of the items if you can..that would help.

I just saw one of these sell in another forum and it was noted specifically for 2009 on the label...where did you get the kit from?

I might be interested...[/QUOTE Mike the price has been reduced to $350 shipped to your door. burt

little burt

Established Member
programmer and cai will post pictures

will post some pictures of the cai and programmer tonight should have them up around 9 pm pacific time. burt

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
will post some pictures of the cai and programmer tonight should have them up around 9 pm pacific time. burt

If the programmer shows it will work for 2009 I am interested too. However most I have seen point to a specific year.

Where did you get the unit from? What vendor? Curious as to whose tunes are on it.

little burt

Established Member
programmer and cai parts

I bought the programmer new from american muscle, it is part number3015 it is for 2007 through 2009 there are no custom tunes on it just the tunes from sct only. you can download custom tunes for it from some of the venders but i was happy with what it came with. will have pictures up this eveing around 9pm pacific time

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Thanks but, I am going to pass. I want to do a custom tune with Jon Lund..and I believe I need the other version of this to do that..At least from what I read I don't think you can load custom tunes on this one..

little burt

Established Member
Thanks but, I am going to pass. I want to do a custom tune with Jon Lund..and I believe I need the other version of this to do that..At least from what I read I don't think you can load custom tunes on this one..
the items have been sold, but you can load custom tunes on it.

Users who are viewing this thread