For Sale: Magnaflow Comp Axlebacks

Jvibe92

Established Member
Looking to sell my Magnaflow Comp Axlebacks. Chose to go a different route and will be looking at getting flowmasters instead. Looking to sell for 450 shipped to anywhere in the US. The exhaust is in very good condition with no damage to the tips whatsoever.

I am having issues uploading pictures as they keep failing but I was able to get one to load. Text me at 281 620 585three for more pictures and quicker responses. I will try in subsequent posts to add more pictures.

Thank you!

Photo May 28, 1 41 20 AM.jpg
Jvibe02.jpg

13 GT/CS

Established Member
lmao buys them from me for $400 then tries to sell for $450 trying to make a profit..even uses my pictures as an upload, have fun with the sell.

Jvibe92

Established Member
lmao buys them from me for $400 then tries to sell for $450 trying to make a profit..even uses my pictures as an upload, have fun with the sell.

I bought these from you for 450 shipped, therefore selling them for the same amount I bought them? So no I'm not trying to make a profit. I ended up going a different route so I have no use for these.

Secondly, I posted pictures of mine too but none would load via cell phone or computer and it so happened that yours did so yes I used them as a nice supplemental. How's that wrong? I have time stamps for mine?

Users who are viewing this thread