For Sale: MRT 2007-2010 O/R H-Pipe

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
I know, I did, but just like hp you get used to the sound too. I will hold on to my catted pipe in case of emissions or the non catted is too loud. I still have my stock axle back too, just in case... extra hp and eliminating the chance of cat failure will be a plus.....and atleast now I will hear my car when I cruise with the group! lol

Last edited:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I know, I did, but just like hp you get used to the sound too. I will hold on to my catted pipe in case of emissions or the non catted is too loud. I still have my stock axle back too, just in case... extra hp and eliminating the chance of cat failure will be a plus.....and atleast now I will hear my car when I cruise with the group! lol

LOL! I said the same thing with my pulley and tune and I just got it! I'm probably ordering MRT H-Pipe without cats, gauges and oil seperator Monday from Van. Working to get either a remote or on site Dyno Tune from Lund also.....time to take it to the next level!

Only other item left would be aluminum driveshaft...and then I'll need to put together my next plan of attack. Be nice if it were a KB....but, we will see.

Users who are viewing this thread