For Sale: MRT catted H w/ bung

VENOMOUS 10TH

TexasMofo
Established Member
No I don't have pics and I have it all boxed up and ready to ship but I assure you the pipe is in excellent shape with some very minor scratches on the cats. I was going probably 1 or 2 mph when it happened. It was flowing like new when I removed it Monday. I wrapped the pipes individually, the box has bubble wrap around it and the exterior of the box is sealed all the way around. I also have included bolts for the catback, washers, new bolts for the headers and a gasket for the passengers side header. If I remember right the gasket I bought it from ford but I put it in the box as well. I assure you that it is in excellent condition and is leak free. Let me know
Scott

Last edited:

XLER84.6

Established Member
You mentioned that the bung has been welded, do they not come with them welded new? Or is there an extra one?

VENOMOUS 10TH

TexasMofo
Established Member
XLER84.6 said:
You mentioned that the bung has been welded, do they not come with them welded new? Or is there an extra one?
Yes it is an extra one. There are bungs welded in for the 02 sensors (4). I had any extra one before the cat on the driver side because HBH(Horsepower by Herman) tuned my car and he hooks up an air/fuel sensor there to tune it on the street. You can use it to accurately measure your air/fuel while tuning, or read air/fuel at all times while driving. Or you can just plug it and haul ass :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread