For Sale or Trade… ’92 Notch/ Black Interior And ATV

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
I’m selling my Notch for $2,000. I’m looking for an S-10, Old school Ranger, or possibly an older Street Bike or V8 Stang. Just let me know what you have. The worst I can say is no thanks. I may also be willing to throw in a ’89 YAMAHA Warrior on a trade as well or sell out right for $1,000.

The Notch is red and very clean. Only one tiny surface rust spot on the passenger fender lip. Right on the edge, can’t even notice it really. It has a new battery, terminals, belts, hoses, wipers, and a new Auto Tranny as of a few days ago. The interior is Pretty much flawless and black. The ashtray door still works, just not like perfect. The inner door handle pieces are broke too but they’re just a couple of bucks. VERY clean black interior. Pony wheels that have been painted a charcoal color and good tires. The car/motor have about 123,000 miles and run strong. This is a very clean Notch. It could be a VERY nice Racecar or just daily driven as-is all day. I just took it on a cruise and have driven it long distances no problem. Nice GAS SAVER @ $3.00/ gal. The car also comes with an extra set of ten –holes with two good tires mounted up and 2 more good tires for the Pony wheels.

The Notch is in my sig.

Let me know what you have to trade or if you know anyone, then get the word out. Thanks. Please E-mail me at [email protected]

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

CAR MUST GO... I need cash for down payment on a car I'm looking at

Last edited:

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
UPDATED WITH PICS... Sorry the car is sooooo dirty... It has been raining off and on for two days here.

Users who are viewing this thread