For sale or trade 2010 Kawasaki Vulcan Custom

Impetuous

Common sense isn't common
Established Member
I'm selling my basically brand new Candy Surf Blue 2010 Kawasaki Vulcan Custom 900cc. As you can tell, I barely use this bike and I don't want it to sit in my garage for a long time without being used. The motor hasn't even broken-in, which is considered at 500 miles according to the owners manual. I will include two helmets, one male and one female if the bike sells at anywhere near what I'm asking for. This is basically a brand new bike and the only modification done to it was a slight debaffling of the OEM exhaust which now has a nice deep rumble without being loud. I did it because I noticed that a lot of people won't even notice you on the highway when the bike is too quiet.

I would love to sell it but I'm willing to entertain trade offers. I want a performance car, preferably a mustang from 85-95 and if it's modified even better. Tell me what you have and maybe we can break a deal.

Please call me or text me for more details or pics. The price is negotiable but there's not a lot of room to improve since the bike is in pristine conditions, looks like it just came out of the dealer. Title is clear and on hand. The 2 year warranty is still in effect since the bike was purchased brand new in May 2012. PM, email [email protected] or call me 618-974-two-nine-nine-four. Thanks for looking!
Epi
6800OBO

2010KawasakiVulcan_zpseacecd1f.jpg

Last edited:

Impetuous

Common sense isn't common
Established Member
No interest? Anybody? If you think that your car is worth lets say 6K, don't hesitate to get in touch with me. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread