For sale: race seats for cheap, AP racing mufflers....

SiCKS1D3R

.:HOLLYW666D:.
Established Member
Yes indeed, I have a pair of " no name " race seats that fully recline. I received them from a friend who owed me money-long story short, I'm just attempting to get my money back. The seats are brand new HOWEVER, they were sitting in direct sunlight and became faded. I got curious and bought some black vinyl/fabric spray paint and ended up spraying one of the seats and the results are night and day ( as you can see in the pic ). Two cans per seat ( the paint is $6 ) and they'll look flawless. No rips, tears or sign of wearing in any way. I don't have any rails or brackets but the seats DO have threaded holes on the bottom. I'm looking to get $140obo for the pair.

photo12_zpseece1c35.jpg

I also have a pair of brand new AP racing mufflers ( the 2nd muffler is in the other box, I have boxes for both ). They are 2.50" in and 2.50" out. A friend of mine has these on his 03 Cobra and the sound is similar to Borla Stingers or Magnaflow Magnapacks ( in my opinion :shrug: ). I'm looking to get $100.00 for both.

photo22_zps352baea5.jpg

Contact- If interested, you can send me a text at 213) 925 4428, it's the best contact method.....or send me a pm.
... Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread