For sale right now.....

stubbs

Established Member
the only problems on the truck are there are some scratches on the back quarter panel and the windshield is cracked, and previous problems were the spark plug blowout but since then has been fixed, and nothing else.

stubbs

Established Member
car_guy81 said:
That's like $2000 under trade in!!! Why don't you just go trade at a dealer, they'll give you at least $19k for it????

Every stealership ive gone to wont give me anything more than 16k so I figured id list my truck for that, and I cant even get anyone from here or anywhere to buy it for that price. I guess I may be stuck with this thing.

Mr Incredible

Established Member
Well it sounds like a great deal to me I'm trying to sell my True Blue for $21,900. No luck here either. Are you over on ls1tech also? If so you're my competition, I've been trying to find someone to trade me for anything cheaper that gets better gas mileage!!!

93CobraPwr

SVT Veteran
Established Member
slosvt said:
Every stealership ive gone to wont give me anything more than 16k so I figured id list my truck for that, and I cant even get anyone from here or anywhere to buy it for that price. I guess I may be stuck with this thing.

Would you be interested in a White 04 Hemi 4x4 Ram for it straight up ?

stubbs

Established Member
93CobraPwr said:
Would you be interested in a White 04 Hemi 4x4 Ram for it straight up ?

Do you have pictures, and is it fully loaded, what can you tell me about the truck. I actually like the idea.

93CobraPwr

SVT Veteran
Established Member
slosvt said:
Do you have pictures, and is it fully loaded, what can you tell me about the truck. I actually like the idea.

It has the chrome20" wheels, infiniti, mopar bed liner, etc...

It isnt a big horn, but otherwise, yes its loaded.

It has 84k miles , i bought it from a traveling salesman. It has never pulled anything, although it does have the towing package. All maintenance has been done , and it shows. THe truck is in fantastic condition, and it doesnt use a drop of oil. I get about 12.5 mpg in town, and 17.5 on the highway. Great mileage for the most powerfull 1/2 ton Truck (i said truck, a lightning is a toy...)

I love the truck, but dont drive it that much, as I have a car to drive. The truck has a fantastic sounding flowmaster, although I do have the original exhaust as well. It has a mopar tonneau cover as well. THe same truck with 20k miles is selling for 23k in town.

Here is a pic.
ram_front_1.sized.jpg

ram_front_full_bw.sized.jpg

Last edited:

93CobraPwr

SVT Veteran
Established Member
Please let me know via email, and we can work something out. I understand you had problems with the truck, and thats why your getting rid of it.

I just want a TB L, but dont have the money to buy one, so this works out nicely for me.

Users who are viewing this thread