*For Sale: Steeda Functional Race Wing Spoiler

f ê r

Tropical Tuned
Established Member
As the Title says...

For Sale: STEEDA FUNCTIONAL RACE WING FOR MUSTANGS (MODEL YEAR 1999-2000). The 2001-2004 Mustangs can use this wing, but requires drilling of two holes per side to complete the installation.

Although the Wing is painted to match Performance and Torch Red colors, you can paint it in any color you want. Excellent condition (just look at the pictures). Waxed every time after washing the car.

Price: $190 shipped. I just want $150.00 for it. I'm speculating a S&H of 30-40. If I find a cheaper way of shipping, I'll give you the difference back with a copy of the receipt.

The package includes:
1) Steeda Autosports Poly-Resin Fiberglass Wing (painted to match Performance and Torch Red)

2) Steeda Autosports Fiberglass Winglets (painted to match Performance and Torch Red)

3) Wing Bolts

4) Winglets Bolts

Regards,

Me :rolling:

Some pics...

steeda_spoiler_01-1.gif

Steeda_Wing_02.gif

Steeda_Spoiler_02.jpg

Steeda_Spoiler_01.jpg

upncomn94

Established Member
Great wing I just got one or I would be all over this.

Kissinger to let you know beforehand that shipping can be expensive. When I got mine the guy checked around for shipping and from Florida to Ohio cheapest was like $95

f ê r

Tropical Tuned
Established Member
I did an estimate from the USPS site, and the total price (12 pound package) dimensions of 65" x 10" x 5" and the shipping quote was $40.46 to California.

I dont know if the the total weight would be 12 pound.

The dimensions of the wing are 62" x 9" x 3 1/4".

And yes, the wing is great! Super agressive look.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread