For Sale Tonneu Cover for 94-04 Convertibles

Mustang Buster

Established Member
***SOLD!***

I recently purchased a 1998 Mustang Cobra and it came with a Genuine Ford Accesories Soft Tonneu Cover for the Convertible Top. The orginal owner had purchased the Cover, and even had an extension professionally sewn on it to cover the rear seats. He said he only used it few times, but I would rarely use it and am therefore selling it. The Cover has the running pony Mustang logo embossed on it, comes with the instructions, and it is in great shape. I will sell it for $50 for a local pickup in San Diego, or $60 if I have to ship it. Please see the attached link for photos, and let me know if you have any questions.

[ame=http://www.modularfords.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146960]For Sale Tonneu Cover for 94-04 Verts - ModularFords.com[/ame]

Thanks!

Last edited:

Mustang Buster

Established Member
It should fit all 94-98 Convertibles, and all 99-04 Convertibles, as the tops were the same on all those years. Maybe someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I know you can put a 99-04 top on a 98, so there should not be any problem. PM me an offer if you are interested.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Mustang Buster

Established Member
Please feel free to make an offer if you think my asking price is too high. I need to sell and get this out of my brother's garage. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread