? for snowboarders

WHITESVTCOBRA

Established Member
I was looking at those, they are sweet at hell. A endo board will also help you keep your balance in the off season.

*edit* they also have another board out, which I dont know who sells, but its sorta pivots and you can move it along with that action, it really mimicks the snowboard carving flow and I must find one.

Last edited:

nomansland

Established Member
All i do is go snowboarding almost every weekend in the winter. i could never get enough if it. i have wakeboard a few times this year but it's not the same

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
WHITESVTCOBRA said:
I was looking at those, they are sweet at hell. A endo board will also help you keep your balance in the off season.

*edit* they also have another board out, which I dont know who sells, but its sorta pivots and you can move it along with that action, it really mimicks the snowboard carving flow and I must find one.

Razor makes that, same manufacturer as the scooters. One wheel on each end.

On another note, a friend of mine at school had a longboard that had actual springs on the trucks instead of a urethane bushing. He carved the hell outta that thing around campus, looked a lot like a snowboard motion.

Users who are viewing this thread