For the Anti-gun crew..... CCW SAVED MY LIFE

61mmstang94

Established Member
It's on an open forum for response from whomever feels so inclined. Just so happens, I feel inclined. And I am sure as hell not your brother. Why do you get so defensive over some hoodrats? Typical of you to protect the criminal and attack the innocent person.

Typical of me......because you know me? hahaha

I'm not defensive about anything. Just asking questions and figuring shit out. It's you guys who are fighting to keep your gun (when no one is trying to take it from you in the 1st place lol) who are getting so upset.

Here have a beer and shut up...:beer:

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
Typical of me......because you know me? hahaha

I'm not defensive about anything. Just asking questions and figuring shit out. It's you guys who are fighting to keep your gun (when no one is trying to take it from you in the 1st place lol) who are getting so upset.

Here have a beer and shut up...:beer:

I had you pegged for a wine cooler kind of guy.

RunninRed

I'm Your Huckleberry
Established Member
How do you like the LCP? I want one really bad, they are tough to get though. The local gun stores cant even hold one the demand is so high they say. Just gotta get lucky and catch them when they have one in stock.

Right now I carry my Kimber Custom TLE .45
I love it, just not the ideal carry gun.

Oh noes, not the :loser: smiley. Oh shit you got me now.

It must be nice to live in your world where shit never happens and everybody is friendly. Maybe the rest of us can visit someday.

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
How do you like the LCP? I want one really bad, they are tough to get though. The local gun stores cant even hold one the demand is so high they say. Just gotta get lucky and catch them when they have one in stock.

Right now I carry my Kimber Custom TLE .45
I love it, just not the ideal carry gun.

I lucked out and picked mine up at cabelas in kc, ks. They hadn't caught on yet in terms of popularity and I got it otd for under $300. I have about 120 rounds through it and it's loosening up nicely. I would recommend picking up a second magazine so that you can swap the two out since it only comes with one...let the mag springs have a breather so they don't lose tension and cause a FTF. Overall, it's accuracy is well above acceptable for it's intended purpose which 61mm will quickly tell you is only to kill someone. Takedown on the lcp is quick and simple which makes cleaning a breeze. All in all, I wouldn't hesitate to buy it all over again.

RunninRed

I'm Your Huckleberry
Established Member
Great info, thanks. I'll pick one up as soon as I can find one. :beer:

I lucked out and picked mine up at cabelas in kc, ks. They hadn't caught on yet in terms of popularity and I got it otd for under $300. I have about 120 rounds through it and it's loosening up nicely. I would recommend picking up a second magazine so that you can swap the two out since it only comes with one...let the mag springs have a breather so they don't lose tension and cause a FTF. Overall, it's accuracy is well above acceptable for it's intended purpose which 61mm will quickly tell you is only to kill someone. Takedown on the lcp is quick and simple which makes cleaning a breeze. All in all, I wouldn't hesitate to buy it all over again.

His Grace

Genesis 1:31
Established Member
I will be buying a gun this week, not sure what kind, but I have had my mind set on it for a while, this just pushed me over, I will posts pics to prove no BS.

ANGUS99

Established Member
That's a pretty racist comment to make. :shrug:

But I would say if 4 guys with guns approached me I would feel better giving them the money or watch or whatever they wanted and would have a better chance of them letting me go after they got what they wanted. But if I pulled a gun I could pretty much kiss my ass goodbye because they will make them all shoot as soon as they see it.

Racist? You know, it seems today that whenever the truth is spoken, you run the risk of being labeled as a racist. Big damn deal. Call me what you wish but under these circumstances I wont be labeled as a pansy that simply gives into intimidation, regardless of your damn almighty race, creed, or sexual preference. There are willing victims and there are unwilling victims. I too choose to be of the unwilling category. Give them what YOU wish, they're gonna have to work to take anything that is mine. It's all about choices Skippy. If they choose to "thug" me, it may come with life altering consequences. I'm willing to accept the responsibility that it may indeed be me that pays the price, BUT... it wont be because I simply whimpered and surrendered. The key element is being prepared, and the original poster had his ducks in a row when he had the presence of mind to arm himself. My hat is off to him for not shooting them as they fled. Never being in that situation, I hope that I would have shown the same willpower in not firing as they slithered back into the darkness. Some folks just need to "MAN UP".
ANGUS99

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Good story OP, glad you got out alright.

I'm happy I have my CCW. Only problem is the gun I have is hard to carry on me so I need something smaller. I might try to buy my friends S&W .44 stub nose bounty hunter. It would make a decent carry, but I think it would be smart to go with something better than a 6-shooter maybe.

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
I'm not getting into the stupid argument that's been started by the anti-gun dorks in here. I just wanted to say great story to the OP. I love hearing these kinds of stories.

HillarysNuts: In AZ, you can carry a loaded firearm in your car's glove, and it's not considered "concealed." In the OP's situation, when you pull it out of the glove and stick it in your pants, it's no longer "concealed" as long as there's not a shirt covering it. So technically, you don't need a CCW in AZ to be afforded the same protection, although I'd still recommend getting one.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Believe it or not its a fact if you do not hit your target with in the first 3 shots your pretty much dead or severly hurt. Were a revolver starts going wrong is like the OP situation when you have more then 1 target to contend with.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Believe it or not its a fact if you do not hit your target with in the first 3 shots your pretty much dead or severly hurt. Were a revolver starts going wrong is like the OP situation when you have more then 1 target to contend with.

My thoughts exactly. With the Glocks and XDs able to hold 16+ round clips it's a no brainer which is more logical.

FYI, anyone in Wa. A gun is considered concealed when it is on your person. It can be exposed on you and within sight just as long as you are not brandishing it. If it's in your car it still has to be either on you or separated from the clip and placed in the trunk. I almost got my gun taken away a couple weeks ago for this very thing. Had my gun under the seat and the officer told me I had to have it on me, otherwise it's a violation.

Last edited:

Don Juan

Established Member
I didn't read the whole thread, just be glad they weren't armed, or you might had to shoot one or two of them.

MGTerminator

Established Member
Glad you survived man! Its unfortunate that people stoop to that level. I've been tossing around the idea of ccw, i live in northern michigan so i'm not near any big cities but i do travel alot, better safe than sorry I suppose!

Users who are viewing this thread