For the guys with irs swaps

blwnmstc

Established Member
So I'm rebuilding my irs and wanted to see if anyone has used this adjustable sway bar end links? The car is just going to be a weekend car. No drag racing and no autocross. Maybe occasional cruising up to the mountains. Any pros or cons that anyone had experienced?
Screenshot_20160726-220342.gif

2DXTRM

Pushrod 5.0
Established Member
I dont have the FTBR ones (even though I have the FT5000 Kit in mine) I have the MM ones that look like it.
Just be careful IF you happen to use an Eibach rear sway bar and put it into the stiff position on the bar, as it will hit the axle/cv shaft.
Again this is the old MM style (as I see that MM has a new design now, due to that problem). Hopefully the diameter of the main body on the FTBR links is a little slimmer.

Another company to look into for adjustable swaybar links is Powergrid Inc. A little pricey but more of an OEM style ends on them.

2DXTRM

Pushrod 5.0
Established Member
I dont have the FTBR ones (even though I have the FT5000 Kit in mine) I have the MM ones that look like it.
Just be careful IF you happen to use an Eibach rear sway bar and put it into the stiff position on the bar, as it will hit the axle/cv shaft.
Again this is the old MM style (as I see that MM has a new design now, due to that problem). Hopefully the diameter of the main body on the FTBR links is a little slimmer.

Another company to look into for adjustable swaybar links is Powergrid Inc. A little pricey but more of an OEM style ends on them.

Just to update this thread, just in case someone is looking for answers in the future.

I decided to replace my old design MM links and got a set of the FTBR links. Yes the main body on the links is slimmer AND the spherical ends are beefier than the MM ones.

Users who are viewing this thread