For those interested in a nice blown 96 Cobra...

jlauth

Established Member
That is a great looking car i wish i didnt have one already. No not really, but that will be a great car for someone.

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
i think you'll have a hard time getting 15k, since a stock car of the same age/mileage goes for about 9500.

But nice car anyway.

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Damn you just got your Vortech kit on and your already selling it?:( But If its for the family then I can see where your coming from. I dont think you will have that hard of a time getting 15k, its worth what the buyer is willing to pay. I was offered 17k a few months ago by a co-worker of mine at work, he had no idea you can spend 3 more grand and find a 03 Cobra with the same milage but he loved my car and knew it had 400+ Hp so he was willing to pay 17k:beer: Good luck,
Mark

Lucky D

Lucky D's Cobra
Established Member
Chrome98Cobra said:
Damn you just got your Vortech kit on and your already selling it?:( But If its for the family then I can see where your coming from. I dont think you will have that hard of a time getting 15k, its worth what the buyer is willing to pay. I was offered 17k a few months ago by a co-worker of mine at work, he had no idea you can spend 3 more grand and find a 03 Cobra with the same milage but he loved my car and knew it had 400+ Hp so he was willing to pay 17k:beer: Good luck,
Mark

Thanks Mark and thanks everyone. I was in a rush to finish her before my son was born this way all I would need to do is drive it on occasion. She's a great car and am already thinking about putting some exhaust on her since I posted the for sale thread, lol. Another reason to sell, hehe its never enough.

I've been looking at X-terras and FJ's this past week, mainly X-Terras to save some money (used). I wont drive the car to the dealers, I take my truck (daily driver) or my bike. I negotiate a great price otd for what they are selling and I put the trade on them, lowball everytime, I mean serious lowball. So I walk away.
The best I could get for my truck so far at a dealer is 2300 and the mustang (via, these pics here on SVT) 10k, lol.

Whats funny is they always use the "wholesale" to give you the value of your car and "retail" for theirs.

I told a guy at a dealer after looking at the pics of the car and he gave me his price (10k). I said " put the info on your X-Terra in the comp where you put the info on my Mustang". LoL, it came up to 12k and he was asking 16,300. I think I made my point and then I left.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread