For Those Who Have Added Nitrous

whitestallion

Established Member
Thinking about running a small shot of nitrous through an 04 Cobra.

What is needed?

Supporting mods, ect.

What kits did everyone go with? What king of gains did you all see?

Thanks in advance.

03InThe11s

i meant 10s :)
Established Member
i run a small dry shot thru the mass air. here is a list of everything you need: a bottle, 1 adapter (from the bottle valve to a 4an or 6an) about 16" of 4an braided line, a 4an to 1/8npt (depending on your solenoid) adapter, a solinoid, another adapter, probably 1/8npt to 3an, a nozzle, and either a temporary switch, or a microswitch for your throttle.

03InThe11s

i meant 10s :)
Established Member
my mods are: 2.8 pulley, ported blower, c&l 95mm mass air, full QMP 3" exhaust, diablo chip. and i am running a .039 jet, which is somewhere around a 60-70 shot. off the juice my car made 472 and 498. it was dyno'ed at a different dyno on the shot (it was free) and i only had one run, but it still made 540 and 600 respectivly. and that was at 750 psi of bottle pressure. i now have a bottle warmer, and am going to see if it makes a difference (btw, bottle pressure should be between 900-1100psi for the best performance). i have the stock fuel system, and everything, and my a/f is just right, staying around 11-1 thru the range. you might want to ask broke7 a few questions too, as he has much more expereince with nitrous than i do.

Users who are viewing this thread