For those who have painted their interior...

MongoCobra

Established Member
... do you have any pics? I have been thinking of doing this just because the inside is so boring

thanks

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Krylon has come out with a new spray can for plastics. Id agree with u that it needs a bit more life. Havent done it but Krylon is one of the best paint cans around...apart from Auto Part use. But it should be good for plastic since they have it made specifically for it.

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Id have it shot with a trim gun at a local body shop. Id probably only do the door inserts tho, anything else is hard to not look tacky. Just get all the billet goodies instead:thumbsup:

MongoCobra

Established Member
Started doing the billet thing with the three climate control knobs, door pins etc from MGW. I have an Ox White Cobra so I painted the door insert white with Dupli Color Vinyal paint and clear coat. looks great but i'm afraid white may be too much. thinking of doing the center console, smooth area around the gauges, and the smooth insert up by the windshield

Bingo13

Established Member
Originally posted by MongoCobra
I have an Ox White Cobra so I painted the door insert white with Dupli Color Vinyal paint and clear coat. looks great but i'm afraid white may be too much.

Do you have pics?

Users who are viewing this thread