For those who have Stainless brake hoses

j card

Established Member
When you did the stainless brake hoses on the front, do you remember if the banjo bolts (the bolts that attach the hose to the caliper) were fine thread or course thread?

The reason I ask, is because I bought some hoses from Maximum Motorsports and they came with fine thread bolts - and my car had course thread bolts.

I called MM and they were really cool about it and are overnighting the correct bolts to me. They said that they have had this happen a few times, and that Ford has made 03's both ways. They are trying to figure out if a switch over occurred, and if so, when. I know my car was built in April 03.

If you remember which type you have, and know your build date, please let me know and I will forward it to MM. Maybe we can save somebody a problem in the future.

Thanks

Slide It

Track Rat
Established Member
I did stainless lines on all 4 corners. I had course thread in front and fine thread in back. I got my kit from Kenny Brown and it came with 4 fine-thread banjo bolts. I called them and they overnighted 2 course bolts at no additional cost. They were very cool about it, but they did not know the reason for the 2 different bolts.

Users who are viewing this thread