For those with a tune from James at RWTD

mattletourneau

Established Member
How easy is the process of getting a "custom tune" from James into the predator?? I ordered mine before I knew anyone other than STEEDA and they don't do the free custom tune so I'm going to pay him to get me the right program. I got the serial cable and power supply from Radio Shack already.

Thanks.

fubu795

Banned
I got mine from James. I paid $75.00, I bought my predator from rpmoutlet.com. James is a great guy, super nice to talk to and he explains everything to you. I actually just got my tune yesterday, installed it into my car and it runs GREAT, JAMES IS THE MAN!

BuffDigits

Bling - Bling
Established Member
Its really easy, James has a nice set of instructions he can email you if youve never done it.

Got my tune from him as well, car runs much better now :)

comp 04

Jesus Saves
Established Member
got my predator and tune from James for 419 tt@t shipped next day air. Love the tune, car runs great.

Props to James!

hmwave

Established Member
Is James on vacation or something?
Been trying to contact him for weeks but no response.

yeasure

Old School ModularMan
Established Member
hmwave, samehere.....
I have a few parts coming in this week/today and i've been waiting for a new tune for almost 3 weeks now(maybe longer).
As much as i like James/RWTD i may have to find someone else to do my tuning, i mean it's taking to long and this is not bashing James or RWTD, they're top notch i just need someone who can do it within a week and be done with it.
If anyone has any info on why James isn't answering his emails please let me/us know, i don't want to jump the gun because i honestly like James and his work.

Silver03

Established Member
It has taken a few days for him to send my tune out too, but I talked to him this morning and he will be sending it today. I guess he has just been extremely busy, I guess that comes with being so highly recommended.

Hicompression

Hah!
Established Member
Yup...I talked to James this morning (03/22). I ordered the Predator and he will be sending it with my custom tune already installed via second day air! :thumbsup:

yeasure

Old School ModularMan
Established Member
So it seems best to call him and not email him i guess.
I really hate calling him, don't want to bother him but if thats the case i guess i should call vs email.

Users who are viewing this thread