For Those with Crower Stage 3 Cams...

§ilver§nake

Quiet Thunder
Established Member
1) Have you noticed any driveability issues, especially below 2500 rpms?

2) How are the accessories (i.e. air conditioning, charging) at the lower rpms.

3) At what rpm does it idle?

4) What is your overall perception of these cams.

I apologize for all the survey-like questions; I am having my Stage 3s installed this week and would like to get an idea of what I can expect. I opted for these cams over the others since I felt they were better suited to 4.10 gears, headers, O/R X, and Magnaflow CB.

Thanks for your feedback.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Please will someone with the Cams reply. Im going to get these also and want to find out more about them. Thanks, Black03

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
I have the blower cams with ported and polished stage 2 heads. Blower cams are between stage 2 and 3's. At steady low rpm's while cruisin, you will ge a constant mild surging up to around 22 or 2300 rpm's, Idle depends where you set it. If you want to hear it lope a little, set it low,or set it around 1000 rpm's. I had mine set at 650 and had gotten some stalling when slowing to a stop, this is besides the STALL issue. I took mine back to tuners last nifgt for some tweeks to the tune. It has been about 250 miles since install. Good luck.

ModMike1572

Established Member
Originally posted by JRS BLOWN SNAKE
I have the blower cams with ported and polished stage 2 heads. Blower cams are between stage 2 and 3's. At steady low rpm's while cruisin, you will ge a constant mild surging up to around 22 or 2300 rpm's, Idle depends where you set it. If you want to hear it lope a little, set it low,or set it around 1000 rpm's. I had mine set at 650 and had gotten some stalling when slowing to a stop, this is besides the STALL issue. I took mine back to tuners last nifgt for some tweeks to the tune. It has been about 250 miles since install. Good luck.

Where can i find the head and cam package for the 03 cobra??

Users who are viewing this thread