For you guys in NJ looking for New Cobras.

Honest Mike

Established Member
Hey, for you guys here looking to purchase a new Mustang Cobra and you live in northern NJ, Wayne Ford on route 46 in Wayne has like 12 of them sitting on the lot. Im not in anyway associated with them. I just happened to be passing by there today and figured I'd pull in and take a quick look at what they had. Almost every one they have has the newer wheels on them, I think it was a 7 spoked wheel, dark gray in color. I cant remember every color combo they had, but they had a Sonic Blue Coupe, Redfire coupe, Bright red coupe, Bright red convertible, White convertible, Silver convertible and a coupe also. They have more than that, I cant remember all of them. There was literally 11 or 12 of them there. They also have 2 used 2001 Cobras. While I was there, I saw 3 new Lightnings too, 1 Red, 1 White, and 1 Sonic Blue. Go check 'em out! Mike :beer:

Last edited:

sonic cobra

Established Member
They always have more cobras on the lot than anyone else because their prices are unreal. I was there a year ago in august and they had 5 on the lot asking $7000 over msrp.

NJCOBRA10thA

Really thats my last mod.
Established Member
I bought my 10th Anniversary Coupe there a few weeks ago. I got the $2500 rebate and about $1,500 off the car. I have bought 5 cars there.

I have seen markup on the Cobras there before. I don't know if you could have chewed them down then or not, but I got a decent deal I feel, yes others have done better, not sure how they got $4,000 off sticker plus the rebate but oh well.

They had 12 and according to the updated website after selling me mine and selling 2 converts they have 9 Cobras left. 2 Silver 10th anniversary coupes, 1 Red 10th Anniversary coupes, 2 red coupes (early model) and I don't know what else and what the makeup of the 3 verts are.

They also have a used white 03 Cobra with < 2,000 miles on it.

Dan

Last edited:

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Originally posted by Mike 97 SS
Hey, for you guys here looking to purchase a new Mustang Cobra and you live in northern NJ, Wayne Ford on route 46 in Wayne has like 12 of them sitting on the lot. Im not in anyway associated with them. I just happened to be passing by there today and figured I'd pull in and take a quick look at what they had. Almost every one they have has the newer wheels on them, I think it was a 7 spoked wheel, dark gray in color. I cant remember every color combo they had, but they had a Sonic Blue Coupe, Redfire coupe, Bright red coupe, Bright red convertible, White convertible, Silver convertible and a coupe also. They have more than that, I cant remember all of them. There was literally 11 or 12 of them there. They also have 2 used 2001 Cobras. While I was there, I saw 3 new Lightnings too, 1 Red, 1 White, and 1 Sonic Blue. Go check 'em out! Mike :beer:
Mike, did your friend with the white 03 sell it?

Last edited:

Honest Mike

Established Member
He traded it in at Hoffman Chevrolet in Bloomfield for a new Chevy Suburban. He needed the room with a second child on the way. Mike :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread