Forced to sell Mystic Vert

Fresh Cobra

505 RWHP Blvd Pimp
Established Member
It looks like I may be forced to sell my Mystichrome Vert just when I get it almost like I want it. Not sure if I should sell it as is with all the Mods or take all of them that I can off (less Subs) and sell it as stock? I've kept all of the stock parts including my Eaton S/C and stock H-pipe and Catback. Oh well...divorce is a royal PITA so wish me luck!!!

~ Fresh :coolman:

4Sale: 505 SAE RWHP/486 TQ 04 Mystichrome Vert

xVENOMx

straight boostin
Established Member
wow that sucks hardcore ass dude. i feel sorry for ya man

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
That might be the most aweful thing I've ever heard. How marvelous!

(movie quote)

On a serious note...that really MIGHT be the most aweful thing I've ever heard. Good luck man.

Last edited:

fr03cobra

Established Member
was it: "you love the cobra more than me" line? I get that all the time.lol

Juiced-03

Established Member
Holy crap man, your car is perfect in my eyes too. Sorry to hear about the divorce though.

If you do decide to sell your car without the mods, I would probably buy the Apten from you, and be able to pick it up.

Good luck with everything!

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
Sorry to hear of your misfortune.

Are you afraid of losing it in the divorce? If so, why not sell it to someone you know then transfer it back to you after it is final. Just a thought...:shrug:

Dave99GT

Go Packers!
Established Member
Originally posted by BDC_CBRA02
Are you afraid of losing it in the divorce? If so, why not sell it to someone you know then transfer it back to you after it is final. Just a thought...:shrug:

If his wife's lawyer is worth a sh*t, that won't work.

Sorry to hear about it too.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Originally posted by Dave99GT
If his wife's lawyer is worth a sh*t, that won't work.

Sorry to hear about it too.

Its possible..If the car is financed just call the bank, get the 10-day payoff. Find a close friend/brother etc...Have them take out a loan for the payoff of the vert/xfer title to their name. When the divorce is settled, repeat the process..If they were making the payments, then pay'em back...

slythetove

Down the rabbit hole....
Established Member
Originally posted by 03Sssnake
Its possible..If the car is financed just call the bank, get the 10-day payoff. Find a close friend/brother etc...Have them take out a loan for the payoff of the vert/xfer title to their name. When the divorce is settled, repeat the process..If they were making the payments, then pay'em back...

My buddy Dave, always thinking it through!! :D

Fresh Cobra

505 RWHP Blvd Pimp
Established Member
Thanks for all of the well wishes, etc. I paid cash for the Cobra in February and now that I was lucky to get an advance copy of the divorce papers, I see that she is wanting a even split of all of our possessions, even though we've been separated for over 8 yrs (long story there). I'm looking for a good attorney either local (SoCal or Hawaii) to see what options I have. If I part out the Cobra, I'll advise and offer up the Mods at a good/fair price.

~ Fresh :cuss: :xpl: :fm:

Users who are viewing this thread