Ford at Detroit Auto Show

Got Torque

well do yah?
Established Member
Rumors are Ford's Rolling into Detroit with the GT350R, GT Successor, Next-Gen Raptor and Focus RS.

That would be an epic line up for debuts if true!

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Wouldnt doubt it.

Pretty sure the Focus RS is a sure deal at this point. ST's sell like hotcakes. If they have 300hp from the same 2.3L as the mustang so the aftermarket will be immense, and AWD and start at high 20's with decently loaded ones for low $30's theyll sell just as well.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Wouldnt doubt it.

Pretty sure the Focus RS is a sure deal at this point. ST's sell like hotcakes. If they have 300hp from the same 2.3L as the mustang so the aftermarket will be immense, and AWD and start at high 20's with decently loaded ones for low $30's theyll sell just as well.

I'm crossing my fingers for 350hp AWD, but I don't see it being any less than $35k for that. Topped out Focuses now can exceed $30k and the RS will offer much more.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
It's too early for a FGT successor. It would make total sense if it came true, but I need a few more years before I could think about buying one.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I heard that Ford already squashed the RS AWD rumor. I heard it was going to be the 2.3 but FWD.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I hope so.

But then what will we get excited about next year?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I read an article the other day that speculated the GT350 would be in the 52K dollar range

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member

CompOrange04

Just livin the dream...
Established Member
is the Bronco rumor really true? I keep seeling BS articles on facebook, etc but there's also one about a Bronco Raptor package

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I would love the see a Focus RS AWD to compete with the STI. It would be hilarious for the Focus to beat an STi off the showroom floor lol.

Beat it in what? Price would be nice. STI's are crazy expensive for what you get.

Users who are viewing this thread