Ford emblem overlay decals "terminator" & "Fast"

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoreyHM1

Established Member
Sorry!! im here, i always check my PMs. (sorry i see you can pm yet, didnt get one from you?)

Last edited:

CoreyHM1

Established Member
I'd be interested in a Custom one

any way you could have the Ford Lettering say - Grant218 chrome letters with Blue backround?

if you cant do that do you do the FAST ones in blue?

EDIT: this would also be for my truck, so it would be going on the ford emblem on the front grill wich is the same size as the 99-04 Lightnings, i dont know what size they are but they arent small

Another EDIT: i'd still take the small size ones, i'm pretty sure the FORD emblem on my tailgate is the same size as the FORD emblem on the back of a mustang
that should be no problem at all, the rear should be 5x2. The ford font can be picky with certain letters, let me see how they turn out and ill post back
PM sent a few days ago! Are you still making them?!?! Thanks.
Ill post the template for yours too, to see how the ford font looks!

Slik Snake

Established Member
Thank you! Yeah I get on this site all the time but I take it there's a minimum amount of posts before you can PM? That I don't do. No worries. you can either post it here or send mine to [email protected]. Thanks again!

CoreyHM1

Established Member
heres the fireball template!

firball.jpg

CoreyHM1

Established Member
NEW This one is a textured carbon fiber background, not the cheap stuff. These are $12 since my cost is higher on material. This one also has the "fast" in a brushed aluminum style vinyl, any other color/chrome is optional as well!

DSCF3109.jpg

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Hey Corey - Any word on the Mach 1?

If you can, can you do Carbon Fiber with the Mach 1?

Still want one bro, hehe.

-Chris

CoreyHM1

Established Member
I think I did get one to work! carbon fiber and chrome or the brushed aluminum for march 1? ill make one tomorrow and let you know how it turns out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread