ford event

89lxfoxbody

20 second club
Established Member
just was wondering if anyone was planning on going to Rockingham this Saturday (the 19th) for the ford event they are having? I am planning on making it down there.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I'll be at Myrtle beach but a lot of guys will be there from Fayetteville!

lucafu1

Established Member
Im hoping to go race. Im waiting on a tune and I need to find a way to get my ET streets out there. I dont wanna drive with them. I also wanna get my solid motor mounts in. I'll be in a silver '0 cobra. Whats your plans for going up there?

89lxfoxbody

20 second club
Established Member
I was just going to go up there and check out everything going on. I didn't have anything to do saturday so I figured this would be a pretty cool event so me and a friend are probably going to head up that way. My car is way to slow to race at an event like this so I'll just be watching.

lucafu1

Established Member
No way, Im sure there is a class you can fit in. I used to race my '90 LX at there FFW all the time. It was fun. you should think about it. BTW I was only running high 13s on some el cheapo tire in the back (225/50/r15's lol)

Luis

89lxfoxbody

20 second club
Established Member
I'll probably be in the high 13 range myself, if that fast lol. I may run if they have a test and tune or something afterwards just to see what I get but the best 1/8th time is 8.83 on crappy kuhmo ecsta's. It should get better soon cause I'm hoping to get some afr's by the time summer hits and get a cam and I currently have a 100 shot in the basement just haven't put it on yet. What kind of times do you run?

lucafu1

Established Member
Well I should go high tens on a 70 shot, but Im still trying to get my tune straight so I dont know off of spray. The fastest Ive been is 11.7 @ 123 spinning. Now I have 3 more pounds of boost and slicks so we will see.

89lxfoxbody

20 second club
Established Member
sounds sweet...I'll look for you whenever I get there. What class will you be running? I'm sure you go to fmsp quite a bit? I've heard that's a really nice track and was thinking of heading down there one day but that's one hell of a drive for me.

Users who are viewing this thread