Ford F-250/F-350 Super Duty UnderCover Tonneau Cover

mach14604

Established Member
For Sale UnderCover Classic Tonneau Cover. The UnderCover Classic is the original ABS tonneau: strong, weather-tight, and form fit perfectly to the bed of your making it the gold standard truck bed covers. The Classic also has a dual point locking system, a UV protected polymer finish, and is backed by our a 3 year warranty. The textured black finish gives this ABS cover unparalleled strength while also making it scratch resistant, at nearly half the weight of traditional fiberglass covers. Each Classic is designed with custom fit and double seal to keep water, and weather elements out of your bed. Its simple to install and easy to remove. Turn the bed of your truck into a cargo safe with the UnderCover Classic. With the UnderCover's full perimeter seal and perfect fit, your gear will be protected from all elements - thieves, rain, sleet, or snow. The UnderCover Classic is the lightest hard shell tonneau cover on the market. It removes easily in just minutes, without the need for any tools, using quick release hardware, and reinstall the cover without any adjustments needed. Cover is 2 years old and still looks new as the truck is always garaged. Model # UC2120. It will fit 1999-2016 Ford Super Duty Trucks with the 6.5ft bed without the tailgate step. It will improve you gas mileage! I am getting rid of rid because I bought a new truck with a tailgate step this time around. I have had these on my last 3 trucks and I would never go back to a regular tonneau cover (I like it that much). This retails for $1000-$800 new. I am asking $550 or best offer. Call of text 419-466-6145

http://toledo.craigslist.org/pts/5272111203.html

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread