Ford Fanatic with Angelo Paletta | Ford Canada

G-STANG

Established Member
Seen him at a car show back in July with his new Ford GT. He sure is living the life with his collection of toys and that GT gets out to a lot shows and gets driven which is nice. I see more of this car than I do 05-06 GT's.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I'd love to know what he does for a living because I'm clearly doing something wrong in life

331 LX

Established Member
Ford doesn't have to worry about him selling his new Ford GT

No shit..

I love the passion. I have been Ford through and through all my life so I get it. I just don't have that beef maple syrup money to express my passion for Ford like that. LOL

Incredible collection.

24HRFORD

Hi Guys Ford Fanatic here. Also known as 24HRFORD and same on instagram. Thanks for the kudos on the video. More to come.
I am not in the maple syrup business but was in the family meat packing business in beef, chicken and turkey,
[bcolor=transparent]until 2016. Also in the land development, construction and entertainment businesses.[/bcolor]
I am not selling my Ford GT nor the other ones either.
I have 9300kms on this baby so far. Did a 2000 mile rally in the states, including tail of the dragon - 3 times. Feel free to look up Ace Spade Rally for shots and videos. 2 full days at Mosport raceway. I do drive all my cars but 2. The white GT has 28,000 miles and my blue Cobra has 36,000 miles.
This new GT is a blast.
Glad everyone enjoyed the video.
Go Blue Oval!!!

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
The cobra is a special cobra, I would not classify it as "original" though. It was build well past the 60's.

Technicality.

It needs to be dropped on the suspension IMO.

E

Jefe

Established Member
Hi Guys Ford Fanatic here. Also known as 24HRFORD and same on instagram. Thanks for the kudos on the video. More to come.
I am not in the maple syrup business but was in the family meat packing business in beef, chicken and turkey,
[bcolor=transparent]until 2016. Also in the land development, construction and entertainment businesses.[/bcolor]
I have 9300kms on this baby so far. Did a 2000 mile rally in the states, including tail of the dragon - 3 times. Feel free to look up Ace Spade Rally for shots and videos. 2 full days at Mosport raceway. I do drive all my cars but 2. The white GT has 28,000 miles and my blue Cobra has 36,000 miles.
This new GT is a blast.
Go Blue Oval!!!
Holy crap, he's here! Amazing collection sir!!

Whats next for your collection? No Broncos?

331 LX

Established Member
This new GT is a blast.
Go Blue Oval!!!

Really cool. Glad that you are actually enjoying them!

24HRFORD

The cobra is a special cobra, I would not classify it as "original" though. It was build well past the 60's.

Technicality.

It needs to be dropped on the suspension IMO.

E
I respectfully disagree. It is an original. It has a Shelby America MSO, bought from Shelby. Yes it was not built in the 60s. But it was built by Shelby when he started again in 1996 / 1997. A 2006 or 2017 -2019 Ford GT is still original even thought it wasn't built in the 1960s. IMHO it is an original. It has a CSX # . Yes it starts with a 4 instead of a 2. Again the same argument holds for the 2017 - 18 GTs. 2017 starts with an H and 2018 starts with a J. Makes neither one less original.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
This new GT is a blast.
Go Blue Oval!!!

I am pretty sure I met you at the Financial road Mustang meet in Mississauga. You have a lot of kilometers on your white Ford GT too!

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
I respectfully disagree. It is an original. It has a Shelby America MSO, bought from Shelby. Yes it was not built in the 60s. But it was built by Shelby when he started again in 1996 / 1997. A 2006 or 2017 -2019 Ford GT is still original even thought it wasn't built in the 1960s. IMHO it is an original. It has a CSX # . Yes it starts with a 4 instead of a 2. Again the same argument holds for the 2017 - 18 GTs. 2017 starts with an H and 2018 starts with a J. Makes neither one less original.

duplicate post

Last edited:

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member

The reason I said that is due to over 25 years of replica ownership and an extended interaction with Cobra owners (replica and csx owners) my current SPF car is my third.

Generally accepted is that an "original" was built in the 60's, a "real" Shelby is built later. A CSX number doesn't matter since they assign CSX numbers today. My Superformance is "licensed" under Shelby, but it is not "real" nor "original". The aluminum car in the video a special car in many ways, I like it, but because it was not built in the 60's it is not an original IMO.

There is an entire sub-history to Shelby Cobras and how he described them (even "mystery frames" showing up well after the 60's allowing for more Cobras to be built).

E

24HRFORD

The reason I said that is due to over 25 years of replica ownership and an extended interaction with Cobra owners (replica and csx owners) my current SPF car is my third.

Generally accepted is that an "original" was built in the 60's, a "real" Shelby is built later. A CSX number doesn't matter since they assign CSX numbers today. My Superformance is "licensed" under Shelby, but it is not "real" nor "original". The aluminum car in the video a special car in many ways, I like it, but because it was not built in the 60's it is not an original IMO.

There is an entire sub-history to Shelby Cobras and how he described them (even "mystery frames" showing up well after the 60's allowing for more Cobras to be built).

E
great asp I fully understand what you are saying . As you saw in the video I also own a superformance cobra. These are not original nor are they kit cars. As you know these are factory built and licensed by Shelby. So much so that most cars after the 4000 series are actually made by them and sent to Shelby to wave their magic wand to make them CSX cars. Sort of like kosher beef with the rabbi saying a prayer before the kill.
My CSX 4025 is not a car built in the 60s but still IMHO and original Shelby.
But of course to each their own.

24HRFORD

I am pretty sure I met you at the Financial road Mustang meet in Mississauga. You have a lot of kilometers on your white Ford GT too!
very possible. I do many shows and events . Yes the white 2006 GT has 28,000 wonderful miles. What a beast of a car

Users who are viewing this thread