Ford Fee Ride Sales Event Questions... ( 0% 72 mo all vehicles!!)

TBuck07

Underwater Basket Weaver
Established Member
I actually just posted a question recently asking if Ford ever offers 0% on Mustangs or other vehicles. I just heard today about the Free Ride Sales Event that offers 0% financing 72mo on all models.

I've never done anything with Ford Credit, so am curious...

-What are the requirements to get 0% APR? Is there a certain credit score range you need to meet?
-Do all Ford dealerships offer this or is it just a hit and miss?
-Would the other Ford pricing plans (A, X etc) be able to be used on this as well?

I'm really debating jumping on a '15 GT PP much sooner than anticipated..

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I bought my wife's Focus and my Ranger new in 11 and got the top financing with the X Plan. Saved $15k between the two in just off the top pricing.

NC85

Lurker for Life
Established Member
Excellent credit should walk out with 0% easy. For me, 0% still wouldn't get me to sign on the line for an ugly ducklin gt.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
0% for 72mo AND $1k cash back....wish I was in the market again.

Excellent credit should walk out with 0% easy. For me, 0% still wouldn't get me to sign on the line for an ugly ducklin gt.

They aren't selling any more 2014s....

TBuck07

Underwater Basket Weaver
Established Member
0% for 72mo AND $1k cash back....wish I was in the market again.

They aren't selling any more 2014s....

Yea, I just applied for Ford Credit Online, was approved for 60 mo, not 72 mo. I'm going to stop in at the local dealer to see if they are willing to do anything. However our dealer here in town has a few GTs but are highly marked up..

dru440

Established Member
Yea, I just applied for Ford Credit Online, was approved for 60 mo, not 72 mo. I'm going to stop in at the local dealer to see if they are willing to do anything. However our dealer here in town has a few GTs but are highly marked up..

I am in the process of buying a comp orange performance pack GT. Jump on this soon cause the lower priced vehicles will go first. I sure as heck did not want a 42k Mustang GT coupe. The dealer has some pull with ford credit and should be able to get you done for 72 if you were approved at the 60 for 0% if it came back with a different rate than 0% then it would mean you are tier 3. secure an x-plan pin number when you are going to purchase as well. The dealer document fees are getting outrageous I have seen them as high as $699 here in GA. The x-plan reduces the document fee to $75. Unreal deal considering the biggest rebate that the mustang has had has been $500 the 72 month 0 percent financing could save you about $5000 depending on credit.

TBuck07

Underwater Basket Weaver
Established Member
I am in the process of buying a comp orange performance pack GT. Jump on this soon cause the lower priced vehicles will go first. I sure as heck did not want a 42k Mustang GT coupe. The dealer has some pull with ford credit and should be able to get you done for 72 if you were approved at the 60 for 0% if it came back with a different rate than 0% then it would mean you are tier 3. secure an x-plan pin number when you are going to purchase as well. The dealer document fees are getting outrageous I have seen them as high as $699 here in GA. The x-plan reduces the document fee to $75. Unreal deal considering the biggest rebate that the mustang has had has been $500 the 72 month 0 percent financing could save you about $5000 depending on credit.

How do I get on x plan? I know that may be a dumb over asked question..

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
How do I get on x plan? I know that may be a dumb over asked question..
there are a number of ways ...

1. own ford stock. you just need 1 share
2. your employer may have x-plan deal with ford
3. get a friend with x-plan to get you a pin
4. there are some websites you can join that will get you x-plan. I am a little surprised that membership in SVTP does not get you x-plan yet.

when I bought my 2015 Escape last month they were offering 2500 cash back OR 0% financing. I took the cash because you will save more than the interest by doing so. by the time they got done with incentives, and price reduction I was below x-plan anyway so I didn't use it.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
there are a number of ways ...

1. own ford stock. you just need 1 share
2. your employer may have x-plan deal with ford
3. get a friend with x-plan to get you a pin
4. there are some websites you can join that will get you x-plan. I am a little surprised that membership in SVTP does not get you x-plan yet.

when I bought my 2015 Escape last month they were offering 2500 cash back OR 0% financing. I took the cash because you will save more than the interest by doing so. by the time they got done with incentives, and price reduction I was below x-plan anyway so I didn't use it.
Seriously own stock and you get to be in the x plan?

Last edited:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
X2

X really isnt a deal anymore.

X-Plan is anywhere between $35 and $115 over invoice. IF the vehicle you are buying is dealer stock, he has holdback, if he has to go get it somewhere, or it was already traded to him...he doesn't have any other cash. X-Plan is a fair purchase price of a vehicle.

The 0% for 72 months is on ALL 2015 vehicles. F-150's, Mustangs, Fusions, Escapes, etc. Some vehicles have a $1,000 rebate coupled with the 0%, like the 2015 Explorers.

ALL dealers off this program, so you can go to any dealer to sign up.

As far as credit worthiness to get 0%, there are so many factors to talk about:
1.) Past Ford Motor Credit loan payments
2.) Credit score
3.) Debt/Income
4.) Percent of book value financed
yada yada yada

If you're a 720+ 9 times out of 10 you will qualify. I've seen as low as 650 qualify. Tiers 0-2 (top tiers at FMC) are eligible, while tier 3 is 1.9%, tier 4 is 3.9% and tier 5 is not an approval.

Hope that helps.

Typically you'll need a 740+ credit score to qualify for 0%/72mo financing.

FMC's rankings end at 720+.

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
you sure about the debt to income? I didn't have even have to fill out any of the financial paperwork. they checked my score and came back with approved LOL. but then I had a 790+ on all three agencies. I opted out of the 0% however because they were giving 2500 bucks if you used FMC. that 2500 was about 3 times what I would have saved by taking the 0%.

X-Plan is anywhere between $35 and $115 over invoice. IF the vehicle you are buying is dealer stock, he has holdback, if he has to go get it somewhere, or it was already traded to him...he doesn't have any other cash. X-Plan is a fair purchase price of a vehicle.

The 0% for 72 months is on ALL 2015 vehicles. F-150's, Mustangs, Fusions, Escapes, etc. Some vehicles have a $1,000 rebate coupled with the 0%, like the 2015 Explorers.

ALL dealers off this program, so you can go to any dealer to sign up.

As far as credit worthiness to get 0%, there are so many factors to talk about:
1.) Past Ford Motor Credit loan payments
2.) Credit score
3.) Debt/Income
4.) Percent of book value financed
yada yada yada

If you're a 720+ 9 times out of 10 you will qualify. I've seen as low as 650 qualify. Tiers 0-2 (top tiers at FMC) are eligible, while tier 3 is 1.9%, tier 4 is 3.9% and tier 5 is not an approval.

Hope that helps.

FMC's rankings end at 720+.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
you sure about the debt to income? I didn't have even have to fill out any of the financial paperwork. they checked my score and came back with approved LOL. but then I had a 790+ on all three agencies. I opted out of the 0% however because they were giving 2500 bucks if you used FMC. that 2500 was about 3 times what I would have saved by taking the 0%.
Yep. I'm sure.

Once they check your score it pulls your financials obligations, and if they're a lot less than your income, of course you'll get approved.

But if you're an 850 beacon score, make $15k a month and pay out $14,500 a month, good luck getting approved.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I know they can get your obligations but how do they get your income? I have never seen a credit report that reports what your salary is

Yep. I'm sure.

Once they check your score it pulls your financials obligations, and if they're a lot less than your income, of course you'll get approved.

But if you're an 850 beacon score, make $15k a month and pay out $14,500 a month, good luck getting approved.

Users who are viewing this thread