Ford GT at local dealer!!!!

Lucky D

Lucky D's Cobra
Established Member
Coming home from IHOP this morning (I have a cold, feeling like crap my wife was driving, need to get home to use restroom) I couldn't believe my eyes. A white Ford GT with blue stripes sitting on the corner?! This dealer was lucky to get Mustang GT's! I freaked and told the wife "turn around, turn around"! Well, she was BEAUTIFUL! :bowdown:

A salesman came out and we small talked, mainly questions from me like " I thought only SVT dealers could get these?" His response, " No, it only takes money". Hmmm? (me) "There is no window sticker on this car, is it used?" (him) "No, its only got 13 miles on it. We got it in yesterday." (me) "You're not going to leave her out here are you?!" (him) "No, we'll drive it to the back tonight". (me) "How much?" (him) "Haven't decided yet".
I am dressed in my finest rags, unshaven with white socks and sandles and holding myself like a little boy on the corner freezing my nuts drooling all over this car. It was the highlight of an otherwise bleak day.

Cars location...

1585 W Ramsey St.
Banning CA. 92220

(800) 230-6221
(951) 849-6221
Fax (951) 849-0677
[email protected]

Oh, I went to the service dept. and am getting the e-brake recall fixed on the Cobra when they get the parts. Whoo, hoo! :D

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Concerning the "it only takes money" comment: He is right. Ford was selling the last 05's to any dealer that could afford to floor them. Nothing special really.

BTW, is it an 05 or 06 model?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread