Ford GT with TT+Blower

jj1987

Established Member
gttt_blown.jpg

http://www.unleashedtuning.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=10

I just added this to the site about an hour ago, thought I'd share. I'm sure more will come out pretty soon.

btw- I have no association with this project other than doing the website, so I don't have any info that I haven't posted!

rev440

young punk
Established Member
Im pretty sure thats torries car, hes in Joes video and is a really nice guy.

Heres all the pictures he posted on FGT forums.

Picture 1232.jpg

Picture 1233.jpg

Picture 1234.jpg

Picture 1235.jpg

Picture 1236.jpg

Picture 1237.jpg

Picture 1238.jpg

Picture 1239.jpg

Picture 1240.jpg

Picture 1241.jpg

Picture 1242.jpg

Last edited:

CAPTAIN JACK

Established Member
have a customer of mine who recently, last week, completed same upfit, did a dyno and got 1240 hp at wheels, he stated " had to do it..to get the f...king lag out of it, also just prior to upfit was beaten by Viper w/TT from 4th gear up.

PipeLayaz

FIVE POINT SEVEN LITER
Established Member
I remember seeing that car at Unleashed when I went there with some friends.

Since then I heard Unleashed closed their doors and couldn't pay Stage 6 any rent because Stage 6 and Unleashed were sharing the dyno bay.

jj1987

Established Member
I remember seeing that car at Unleashed when I went there with some friends.

Since then I heard Unleashed closed their doors and couldn't pay Stage 6 any rent because Stage 6 and Unleashed were sharing the dyno bay.
Don't believe every internet rumor you hear. I've been doing work for them for over a year now and have never had a payment issue of any sorts with them.

Also I'll have the dyno graph for you guys tonight, since some were asking about why no updates have been given.

Edit- here's the dyno
fordgtstt_dyno.jpg

Also I know he just got back from placing 1st at a recent car show
DSC04686.JPG

Last edited:

Ltd10th03cobra

3.4 Whipple Crusher 22psi
Established Member
Torrie is my Service Managers brother. My service manager, Jay, works at the local Ford dealership here. He was talking about his brothers car and how it made 955rwhp with two power adders. It was pretty cool to find out they were related. Jay is a car guy also but doesn't have a Ford GT. He likes my car though. I am doing only 613 rwhp with my cobra with a 2.6KB. Small world!

Fourcam330

Established Member
Hasn't Heffner's twin kit made 933rw on straight 93? I can only see the blower as a restriction in ultimate power potential.

Last edited:

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Hasn't Heffner's twin kit made 933rw on straight 93? I can only see the blower as a restriction in ultimate power potential.

I think you are right. A properly designed TT system should eliminate any need for a blower. This almost seems like an engineering exercise.

Fourcam330

Established Member
I think you are right. A properly designed TT system should eliminate any need for a blower. This almost seems like an engineering exercise.

An exercise in futility is more like it. Others have tried this in the past (blower + turbo(s)), I don't see why it would actually work this time...:shrug:

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
An exercise in futility is more like it. Others have tried this in the past (blower + turbo(s)), I don't see why it would actually work this time...:shrug:

I've got to imagine that the underhood heat could be a slight problem.

To each his own I guess

Users who are viewing this thread