Ford GT

fordification

Established Member
I really can't get enough of these cars. See the 66 Lemans race vid? It just floors me! Over 220mph, they say the helicopter cam looses sight cause it can't keep up. Love the footage.

Anybody know if you can get this stuff on dvd???

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
The new Car and Driver is out and has a three way comparision with a Porshe and the newest Ferrari. The GT was priced in between the two, but easily trounced them both with performance and handling.

02 Harley Truck

Established Member
Im gettin one! an im not just kiddin.. ill post some pics... i have mine on order... number 3! i got the white an blue stripes... i cant wait!

fordification

Established Member
Originally posted by 02 Harley Truck
Im gettin one! an im not just kiddin.. ill post some pics... i have mine on order... number 3! i got the white an blue stripes... i cant wait!

That would be difficult. Next year they'll be selling to the public. Production numbers will be very limited and most likely will all be sold before there even built.

E. Green Cobra

Bounced in the 1st!
Established Member
Originally posted by 02 Harley Truck

I thought they sold cars 1-3 at an auction already? And for something like 500K

Aaron_01

Banned
Crap!!! They make them in black?!?! I had my heart set on a red one with white stripes, but now I dont know....Black with Red stripes would look wicked!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread